Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if teenagers can lie and pretend to be adults and people believe it, that's fundamentally a proof that they aren't children

67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Self-banned
-
if a 17yo girl lies that she's 19yo, 99.9% of normies will be thirsting over her.

but soon as they discover that she's a minor, they will pretend to be disgusted and say that only a sick perverted creep pedophile would find her sexually attractive.

do you think a 11yo kid can fool anyone saying that they are 18? obviously NOT. they are actual children.

i'm so sick of this dishonest normie discourse. especially this "kendrick lamar x drake" drama.

"Tryna strike a chord and it's prolly A Minor" SOOOOO CLEVER! :soy: :foidSoy:

i'm so sick of this dishonest normie discourse. especially this "kendrick lamar x drake" drama.

amen. kendrick lamar is a stupid nigger too

in my country 16 + is legal and even then norm fag complain if a 16 year old looks like a adult

"Tryna strike a chord and it's prolly A Minor
To be fair tho drake leaves his little kids alone without supervision with known, notorious pedophiles. so i agree with criticizing him for that

Normies see someone take the moral high ground and virtue signal and they start worshipping him. That’s what happened with Kendrick vs drake. This goes back to playing the “pedo card”. After playing the pedo card, the card to play next is the moral high ground card aka virtue signaling.

That’s what that retard mamaMax built his career off of. And multiple other retards. Chris Hansen and what not I don’t fucking know. This sort of shit is usually premeditated and staged though and designed to set someone up.

Nothing revs up Normies more than seeing someone absolutely batter “le bad guy”. You see it time and time again
- how people see incels
- how people see sub5 uglies
- bullying and other Normies joining in
This psychologically turns Normies on and excites them. It’s a timeless content creation idea.

Time and time again Normies have been proven to act like literal beehives. Collecting the pollen from autists and claiming it as their own because they’re incapable of producing their own pollen. And simultaneously crushing the same flowers that produce the pollen. Fuck them

Call someone a pedo without proof and I guarantee some retard will already be ready to murder him for that sweet social validation.

Although actual pedos that cause harm and ruin peoples lives they should be killed without making a circus out of it

Last edited:
Actual pedos that cause harm and ruin peoples lives they should be killed without making a circus out of it
This. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, everyone under 18 should be put in a damn chastity cage of some kind.

everyone under 18 should be put in a damn chastity cage of some kind.
if it was illegal for underage people to have sex i would respect that view. but teen foids are getting dicked down by 7 inches teen chad on daily basis and want to pretend they are innocent pure kids.

You're using way too much logic for limited normfag minds:feelsjuice::feelsokman:.

if it was illegal for underage people to have sex i would respect that view. but teen foids are getting dicked down by 7 inches teen chad on daily basis and want to pretend they are innocent pure kids.

More tards trying to justify being a pedo :feelsBox:

:feelsUgh: Where is Chris Hansen when you need him....
You’re probably young, aren’t you ?

When I was 17 I was shocked to discover grown adults were attracted to girls my age.

even more so when I saw a 15 yo girl in my HS fall madly in love with a 23 yo chad.

Now I understand that I was just afraid of competition.

You’re probably young, aren’t you ?

When I was 17 I was shocked to discover grown adults were attracted to girls my age.

even more so when I saw a 15 yo girl in my HS fall madly in love with a 23 yo chad.

Now I understand that I was just afraid of competition.
I'm 23. You disgust me just because a bitch is fertile doesn't mean she's free game.
Being attracted to a woman who can become pregnant is not being a pedo, it’s being biologically normal.
You would fuck a fertile 13 year old wouldn't you?
If so you should die in a punji pit

I'm 23. You disgust me just because a bitch is fertile doesn't mean she's free game.

You would fuck a fertile 13 year old wouldn't you?
If so you should die in a punji pit

Learn :

Tfb I do know an 11 year old girl back when I was a kid who could pass as an adult. Luckily she didn’t age faster after that and looked normal age.

should be rules against fucking underage kids but there is nothing wrong with being attracted to a 16 year old that looks like a grown woman. it’s just biology. which is why underage foids shouldn’t have a phone or social media til they turn of age.
only in this backwards society you have teenage girls dancing on tik tok and walking around half naked and imprisoning men for showing interest.

Last edited:
Nah bro I’m on your side, I’m sure you will find the foid of your dreams, you probably just haven’t checked out the right retirement home yet.
Not like the kids you retards want to fuck will want your crusty asses anyway

@PLA1092 someone please ban this infiltrator nigger

trying to frame normal incels as pedophiles
You have to provide more evidence of him being an infiltrator than him disagreeing with you, even if his viewpoint is soy. Banning on sight for things like this is only for graycels.

@PLA1092 someone please ban this infiltrator nigger

trying to frame normal incels as pedophiles
Don't have to frame shit. You ARE pedos just keep screaming it more loud and proud, you sick fuck.

You have to provide more evidence of him being an infiltrator than him disagreeing with you, even if his viewpoint is soy. Banning on sight for things like this is only for graycels.
Don't have to frame shit. You ARE pedos just keep screaming it more loud and proud, you sick fuck.
insane to have cucks like these posting here

it's truly over for this forum

even his avatar says so. he's here to mock truecels and troll.

17 is not a kid, there is no magical gene that triggers at 18 that suddenly makes you fully able to have sex with anyone but for some reason not 17.

insane to have cucks like these posting here

it's truly over for this forum

even his avatar says so. he's here to mock truecels and troll.
Insane they don't put your kind down like dogs. Crazy that you get to walk around in public unmonitored and freely able to leer near schools. I hope they get your ass in prison

if a 17yo girl lies that she's 19yo, 99.9% of normies will be thirsting over her.

but soon as they discover that she's a minor, they will pretend to be disgusted and say that only a sick perverted creep pedophile would find her sexually attractive.

do you think a 11yo kid can fool anyone saying that they are 18? obviously NOT. they are actual children.

Normies know that dude , it's a strategy to lower male competition by reducing the sex of the man at the top .
They aren't gonna get any 17 y old anyway so why not take it away from others so everyone is in the same boat? And if everyone is in the same boat nobody reproduce their genes more .
Look a di Caprio , they are calling him a pedo for fucking a 25 years old lol
We all know he isn't a pedo it's just envy and cope

Insane they don't put your kind down like dogs. Crazy that you get to walk around in public unmonitored and freely able to leer near schools. I hope they get your ass in prison
drop dead nigger

trying to frame 6yo kids as if they were the same as 16-17 yo whores with double digits body count

being attracted to a fully sexually developed female will NEVER be pedophilia. it doesn't matter how much bullshit normies invent

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back