Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If someone refuses to date/fuck a non-thot looksmatched or above woman outside their race on principle, are they a volcel?

Is he a volcel?

• Yes

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
I'm probably going to get lot of grief for this, but I would say yes, you would be a volcel. I mean if you had a genuinely sexy east asian girl, for example, that is an untained virgin that is pure, loyal, and wholesome, but you're also physically attracted to her, and you would reject her bc shes non white? yeah, thats being a volcel.

If she is attracted to you as well, then def volcel

No such thing as a volcel. Unless you're a priest or something.

race mixing is evil, what's the point of having sub-human interracial kids? Fuck off

Had me at non-thot

I would do an ethnic girl

long as she takes showers, isn't too fat, and shaves her legs

non-white woman = not a woman

No. This was supposed to be a mans world . but simps are in abundant who are desperate that they will fuck a tree which looks like a foid.

No fuckiing shit. Also you're a massive fag for rejecting a sexy Asian girl

Yes you would be a volcel if you refused to date a foid outside their race, anyone who voted no is either fakecel or retarded stormfag
non-white woman = not a woman
low iq stormcuck cope "muh white woman only real woman" kys

I'm probably going to get lot of grief for this, but I would say yes, you would be a volcel. I mean if you had a genuinely sexy east asian girl, for example, that is an untained virgin that is pure, loyal, and wholesome, but you're also physically attracted to her, and you would reject her bc shes non white? yeah, thats being a volcel.
Wtf I’ll love that loyal virgin sexy Asian

Yes you would be a volcel if you refused to date a foid outside their race, anyone who voted no is either fakecel or retarded stormfag

low iq stormcuck cope "muh white woman only real woman" kys
It's not my fault I'm not attracted to non-white women. As much as I may despise them because of their degeneracy and hypergamy, they are the only ones I find phisically attractive.
Also, it's not very coherent to blame noodlewhores for dating white guys, forcing ricecels into inceldom, and then dating outside your race.

If it’s a sheboon then no your still an incel

It's not my fault I'm not attracted to non-white women. As much as I may despise them because of their degeneracy and hypergamy, they are the only ones I find phisically attractive.
Also, it's not very coherent to blame noodlewhores for dating white guys, forcing ricecels into inceldom, and then dating outside your race.
Pretty much my feelings. Either ethnic males are cuckolds that want whitecels to ascend with their women, or they should just shut up and accept racistcels.

I'm against sex between different races but only in the cases of women and men who can get a woman of his own race. When it comes to men who can't it's only natural to satisfy your needs elsewhere so I would definitely fuck a different race of foids.

I would never have kids with them though cause racemixxing is evil and should be punishable by death. Overall istill want a white girl and would never approach an ethnic cause i want to have kids and because it would be shameful to be in public with a foid of a different race, in my country at least. But i would probably not reject an ethnic foid, especially if she is good looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back