Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If say a blonde European family moved to India, and married other blonde Europeans for say 2-3k years without mixing with Curries.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
Would these descendents still look white because, of their pure DNA? Or would they start to resemble ugly Currycels, due to adaptation after two thousand years, despite, having white genes?

@DarkStarDown
@Made in Heaven

@Cayden Zhang

2-3K is too much but for the most part yes I think. Boers came to SA 400 years ago and still look mostly white. Anglo-Indians came to India in 1800s and mostly look white. Gypsies came to Europe and still look ethnic(in some places altho many are mixed)

2-3K is too much but for the most part yes I think. Boers came to SA 400 years ago and still look mostly white. Anglo-Indians came to India in 1800s and mostly look white. Gypsies came to Europe and still look ethnic(in some places altho many are mixed)
Yes, I know about Anglo Indians. That's why I asked. I remember meeting an Anglo Indian family, when I lived in Ireland. One kid looked so fucking white.

Last edited:
Oh, yeah forgot about gypsies.

Most European diaspora still looks the same after 500 years, but keep in mind we have less natural selection now because we have houses, air conditioning, sun screen, etc to fight the weather rather than needing to mutate to adapt

obviously. There would be almost 0% curry DNA.

obviously. There would be almost 0% curry DNA.
I know that. I was talking about adaptation. Most humans looked the same millions of here's ago.

Most European diaspora still looks the same after 500 years, but keep in mind we have less natural selection now because we have houses, air conditioning, sun screen, etc to fight the weather rather than needing to mutate to adapt
Makes sense

Would these descendents still look white because, of their pure DNA? Or would they start to resemble ugly Currycels, due to adaptation after two thousand years, despite, having white genes?
Assuming you mean adaptation in the evolutionary sense, does that kind of thing even exist anymore today? Considering they dont have to hunt for food or survive the elements, i cant possibly see their appearance changing/evolving. I definitely do not think these white people would magically start to look like curries after 2000 years

Ruskin bond is an anglo Indian. He looks like a typical british oldcel.
This is why I keep saying that more Pajeetas should have converted to Christianity. A lot of horny anglos would have married them. Look at first generation anglo-indians they're all white passing. But Curries would rather cope with "1000 year old culture saar".

Assuming you mean adaptation in the evolutionary sense, does that kind of thing even exist anymore today? Considering they dont have to hunt for food or survive the elements, i cant possibly see their appearance changing/evolving. I definitely do not think these white people would magically start to look like curries after 2000 years
Yeah, I forgot about that. So they most likely won't look like Curries then.

3k is a lot of time tho. There is enough room and generation for evolutionary adaptations that can happen in that time frame. These whites will probably get darker, become shorter and smaller limbs to adapt with hot Indian tropical climate.

This is why I keep saying that more Pajeetas should have converted to Christianity. A lot of horny anglos would have married them. Look at first generation anglo-indians they're all white passing. But Curries would rather cope with "1000 year old culture saar".
Jfl of u think religion is the reason for that. Most pajeetas are repulsive no body wants them. Most anglos are ugly af too can't imagine want kind of mutt abomination they would create.

Jfl of u think religion is the reason for that. Most pajeetas are repulsive no body wants them. Most anglos are ugly af too can't imagine want kind of mutt abomination they would create.
The anglos would have fucked them only if they converted. That's what I mean. Instead, they coped with "1000 year old culture saar" Most first generation Anglo Indians pass as white(as long as the pajeeta isn't extremely dark) better white passing and ugly then curry and ugly.

Pajeetas who betrayed their shit culture and religion(drinking cow piss and worshipping cows are a failo) got rewarded with White passing children, the ones who didn't created another generation of Curries.

Last edited:
I know that. I was talking about adaptation. Most humans looked the same millions of here's ago.
huh? why would the curries need to adapt? If they keep having kids with white people, then their kids are gonna have the DNA of the people who have already adapted.

Anglos/Mughals not wiping out or at least racemixing with pajeets was the biggest mistake this planet has ever seen.

Anglos/Mughals not wiping out or at least racemixing with pajeets was the biggest mistake this planet has ever seen.
Yes, should have been wiped out as an act of mercy. Racemixing is not possible since, there are so many of them. It's impossible, to bleach every one of them, or was the indian population a lot smaller back then? If so they should have racemixxed as much as possible and eliminated that disgusting satanic Abo DNA from the gene pool.

Yes, should have been wiped out as an act of mercy. Racemixing is not possible since, there are so many of them. It's impossible, to bleach every one of them, or was the indian population a lot smaller back then? If so they should have racemixxed as much as possible and eliminated that disgusting satanic Abo DNA from the gene pool.
It was around 170 million.

They should have done both, rape good looking pajeets and kill ugly pajeets.

Mughals looked like shit aswell. They are originally from central asia and most of them were uzbeks.

huh? why would the curries need to adapt? If they keep having kids with white people, then their kids are gonna have the DNA of the people who have already adapted.
Yes, but three thousand years is a very long time. It's possible, for some environmental adaptation to take place. So if there's any white passing Anglo Indians remaining in that shithole(most have already left) they better get the fuck out as soon as possible.

Mughals looked like shit aswell. They are originally from central asia and most of them were uzbeks.
Still would have mogged the Pajeets by leaps and bounds, and no, many were also Iranian

That's low IQ, the Anglos were there for economic gains, having vanity wasn't the first priority, they needed as many people alive as possible, that's why they realised they made a huge mistake when they let the 1770 famine happen

That's low IQ, the Anglos were there for economic gains, having vanity wasn't the first priority, they needed as many people alive as possible, that's why they realised they made a huge mistake when they let the 1770 famine happen
Lmfao it's not about them. Killing Curries would unironically, be an act of mercy. Everyone knows the anglos didn't come to save Curries. But that's what they should have done.

That's low IQ
And now they're being replaced by those pajeets in their own home country now LMFAO! You fucking dumbass, it is ALWAYS high IQ to wipe out such subhuman races >"m-muh eeeconomic gains" :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: Yeah, how's that eeeconomic gains working out for them now?

Still would have mogged the Pajeets by leaps and bounds, and no, many were also Iranian
Yes. Just make sure the Iranians or Central Asians with less gook DNA are the ones mixing.

And now they're being replaced by those pajeets in their own home country now LMFAO! You fucking dumbass, it is ALWAYS high IQ to wipe out such subhuman races >"m-muh eeeconomic gains" :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: Yeah, how's that eeeconomic gains working out for them now?
Yes late stage capitalism is biting them back in the ass, never denied that. I'm just giving the rationale as to why they didn't just genocide them at the time when they easily could have.

Yes late stage capitalism is biting them back in the ass, never denied that. I'm just giving the rationale as to why they didn't just genocide them at the time when they easily could have.
If those retards thought 2 steps ahead beyond just cock sucking "muh kween ov anglaond" they would have done the logical thing and killed them or at least raped some of them.

If those retards thought 2 steps ahead beyond just cock sucking "muh kween ov anglaond" they would have done the logical thing and killed them or at least raped some of them.

View attachment 1185365
This has always puzzled me. Throughout, history whites have massacred people to the point of extinction. Why didn't they kill of curries? Almost everything, about them is subhuman, they win over chinks because, they're causacaoid and can easily be bleached so theu should have bleached the good looking ones and killed the subhumans(mostly the ones who have a lot of abo DNA)

They might develop a “darkness” to them due to the climate, but due to genetics they would still technically be White & also still have White features.

They might develop a “darkness” to them due to the climate, but due to genetics they would still technically be White & also still have White features.
What do you mean by "darkness?" Darker skin?

they would look like currycels bc they are the product of rape by currycels

BASED

So you're basically asking about what would happen if the Aryans who invaded India didn't mix with the Dasyus? Because the Aryans who invaded India were as blonde and pale as modern Scandinavians as confirmed from their remains (Andronovo culture).

It would take a lot longer than that for them to look considerably different from Europeans and even longer to undergo enough genetic drift to split off from the maline European cline or cluster. Humans today in various regions don't look like entirely like humans who lived in those smae places tens of thousands of years ago even if these prehistoric populations left descendants who are still today and are relatively admixture free from introgression events. But that process takes a long time and requires a longer span of time than a few thousand years.