Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If people are routinely unfair to you, it's over!

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
It is extremely difficult, if not impossible, to define what are the causes of inceldom. Face x height, penis size x jaw, wrists thickness x skull shape, ethnicity x tone of voice, and dozens of other endless discussions that we see on this forum are proof enough that deciding what imprisons someone in inceldom is not something so simple. For me, this is not a characteristic, but a set of them at a sufficient level. It all comes down to a pre-defined pattern: the closer, the more beautiful; the farther, the uglier.

However, if it is impossible to define the causes of inceldom, the symptoms that prove to you that it's over are so simple that any low IQ is capable of understanding. And one of them is how rude, hostile and deeply unfair to you. If you realize that people always lose patience with you, deprive you of anything, if you realize that it is extremely difficult, if not impossible, to approach a girl without her expressing total disgust for you, and that people try to keep a safe distance from you, never started. Any effort is useless, and the fact that you are still trying is proof that you are bluepilled. Just LDAR.

Based, the halo effect dictates that your looks impact how people will treat you.

Based, the halo effect dictates that your looks impact how people will treat you.
And it shows. I have always been criticized for every little thing I do. None of my actions are alright at the eyes of the public.

Based and high IQ, but let’s not forget that surgerymaxxing is legit now.

Thats true, only ldarmaxx

Based and high IQ, but let’s not forget that surgerymaxxing is legit now.
Well if you are somehow able to have the ability to surgerymaxx, it means life in this case was fair to you :feelsthink: