Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If parents really love their kids why don’t they let their kids leech off them ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why don’t parents let their kids leechmax if they really care about them what sense does it make to kick them to streets to suffer from hunger dehydration hot weather cold weather etc that contradicts the entire concept of unconditional love that a parent supposedly has for their kids I’m still gonna get a job even tho I really didn’t have plans on wageslaving I’m only doing it because it’s what I should be doing however I still think it’s unfair I have to wageslave because my parents decided to reproduce knowing I won’t get an inheritance

They don't care. They create children to support themselves when they are elderly. If you fail to support yourself, they stop considering you their child.

ANSWER

MY

MOTHER

FUCKING

CHAT

MESSAGES!

You haven’t suffered anything in life @Recluse

Because you do it for yourself. Do you really want to be sitting at home all day doing nothing with your life?

two people fucked 25 years ago and now I have to deal with it, should be some kind of punishment for that

“Didn’t have plans on wageslaving”

Oh so you always had plans on sucking money from the government? What a joke. You aren’t disabled and you’ll never get disability benefits.

At least your parents give a flying fuck and want you to get a job. My mother could care less about my future. Ungrateful as all hell @Recluse

Because you do it for yourself. Do you really want to be sitting at home all day doing nothing with your life?
I understand that I gotta be a man and support myself I just don’t get why poor people have kids

Not yet my parents are becoming less and less tolerant each day
That’s my point. You’re being a bitch about life when you have privilege. You haven’t been through the struggle so you need to suffer.

why poor people have kids
“Poor people” my ass. You don’t know what’s poor. I imagine your parents make decent money or collect food stamps off that full house.

Why don’t parents let their kids leechmax if they really care about them what sense does it make to kick them to streets to suffer from hunger dehydration hot weather cold weather etc that contradicts the entire concept of unconditional love that a parent supposedly has for their kids I’m still gonna get a job even tho I really didn’t have plans on wageslaving I’m only doing it because it’s what I should be doing however I still think it’s unfair I have to wageslave because my parents decided to reproduce knowing I won’t get an inheritance
because we are incels and we dont deserve love

That’s my point. You’re being a bitch about life when you have privilege. You haven’t been through the struggle so you need to suffer.
How am I privileged my parents aren’t even wealthy they created me knowing that I’ll never get an inheritance

They don't care. They create children to support themselves when they are elderly. If you fail to support yourself, they stop considering you their child.
This ^ and they also create children to fulfill their biological imperative and gain meaning, purpose, and an occupation in their lives. They aren't directly concerned about their children's well being. They are only concerned so long as it overlaps with their own selfish wishes.

How am I privileged my parents aren’t even wealthy they created me knowing that I’ll never get an inheritance
How much does your parents make a month?

and you have been leeching. How much more do you need?

I never asked em that because I’ll get told it’s none of my business
Wow you pleb. Don’t even know your parents money’s worth. That’s how i know your parents make well money. Broke people know their parents income.

Motherfucker. Stop browsing then going on tiktok for 5 minutes. I am tired of that shit

Why did i have to have the hard life? Why couldn’t @Recluse gotten my life when i could’ve accomplished so much more with an easy life.