Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If NT doesn’t matter, then why did Adam Lanza die a virgin?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
He was 6 ft tall, white, and apart from being very skinny, he wasn’t that facially ugly, even having a pretty good jawline: some here would even accuse him of being a chad fakecel if he were to post here yet he died a KHHV.

Adam-Lanza-Height-Weight-Physical-Appearance-1024x1020.webp

Last edited:
Muh foids will suck autistic Chad’s dick no matter how autistic he is, NT doesn’t matter bro! - :soy::soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

@3movs @bigantennaemay1

if you aren't sociable, it's over unless you change it.

He was mentally ill, much worse than being a non NT. Skinny and ugly framelet also.

He obviously has negative physical traits; if you were a lightskinned 6'0 Chadpreet your autism would not matter at all unless it was to the level of affecting even the most basic of social function, and even then you would downgrade to a high tier normie or something. :smonk:

Emaciated faggot was not capable of sexual activity

theres a threahold of how autistic you can be to your chadness.

ie A almost non verbal autistic chad might not have the same smv as a chadlite that is high functioning autist

Adam looks is sub5

He was losing hair at 19, he even said it, most likely from not eating at all. And sure he wasn't that ugly but not that good looking either and plus severely non-NT which is a death sentence.

Because his body language and mannerisms emanated genetic failure.

Because his body language and mannerisms emanated genetic failure.
This. Also narrow shoulders are extremely unattractive on the man ( I have narrow shoulders and people are disgusted by me ). If you're too skinny, you aren't perceived as a man but as an genetic failure and not even human ( since you cannot be a 'real man', but you also aren't a female so you don't have any value to soyciety ).

He was 6 ft tall, white, and apart from being very skinny, he wasn’t that facially ugly, even having a pretty good jawline
he didnt live in a third world shithole

This. Also narrow shoulders are extremely unattractive on the man ( I have narrow shoulders and people are disgusted by me ). If you're too skinny, you aren't perceived as a man but as an genetic failure and not even human ( since you cannot be a 'real man', but you also aren't a female so you don't have any value to soyciety ).
Oh. Yeah, I've got narrow shoulders, too, that slope downward. I hate learning that there's even more superficial shit about me that others treat me like shit for.

The reason Adam Lanza didn’t ascend:
Non NT
Skinny
Bug/prey eyes

He was 6 ft tall, white, and apart from being very skinny, he wasn’t that facially ugly, even having a pretty good jawline: some here would even accuse him of being a chad fakecel if he were to post here yet he died a KHHV.

Adam-Lanza-Height-Weight-Physical-Appearance-1024x1020.webp

I agree with NT pill but he was 3/10 as well
504E8DD8 A577 4943 A4B8 C70ECCE88C17

Last edited: