Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If normie males lived like incels they could be giga money maxxed

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Think about how much money the average normie spends on girlfriends, having kids, beer & alcohol, partying, designer clothes and shoes, gas/car payment, vacations and college fees

Meanwhile the average truecel has never spent $1 on those things despite them being the vast majority of normie’s expenses

If you literally just subtracted all those from the average normie’s budget (in other words he lives like an incel for a year) he would be considered a money mogger with an insane amount of free cash

Because of this an incel might unironically be able to save more money overtime working minimum wage than a normie making 50k a year:feelskek:

This is why I think incels have great potential to moneymaxx if you have a haba grindset

can confirm. ballin' rn and it just keeps increasing :cool:

Money can't buy happiness.

Because of this an incel might unironically be able to save more money overtime working minimum wage than a normie making 50k a year:feelskek:

This is why I think incels have great potential to moneymaxx if you have a haba grindset

Accurate and based.

Think about all of the money the average soy-boy could save through internet piracy as well. Some of them would have high-paying IT or tech jobs so they could be moneymaxxed. They'll pay $60+ multiple times a month for new AAA games, have multiple subscriptions to Netflix, Disney, Hulu etc, pay for Spotify and Apple Music, might even pay for Crunchyroll or Funimation if they're into Anime and purchase physical books if they want to read manga.
Most people would save a lot of money if they went through all of their expenses and researched other options that were far less expensive.

No wonder normies have like 3 jobs each :lul::lul: can't stop grinding that money to pay for the "privilege" of being a provider cuck!

Money can't buy happiness.
No one said it could. This cliche saying is just something poor people use to not feel like they are missing out on the finer things in life.

No one said it could. This cliche saying is just something poor people use to not feel like they are missing out on the finer things in life.
Thinking money, possessions and a trip once in a while will fill the internal void an incel feels is textbook materialistic cope. Money does make one's life better in a lot of ways, but it's still not enough in the end.

Thinking money, possessions and a trip once in a while will fill the internal void an incel feels is textbook materialistic cope. Money does make one's life better in a lot of ways, but it's still not enough in the end.
It won't fill some internal void, or make you happy, but once again no one said it would. What is textbook cope is saying money can't buy happiness to make it seem you are not missing out on something the world revolves around.

Being an incel is great for saving money

not for big citycels. In my city u need minimum 100k post taxes to live good. Life starts at 100k+ USD. Before that your a broke bum.

On the other hand, lifelong inceldom often takes away the sufferer's motivation to moneymaxx.

On the other hand, lifelong inceldom often takes away the sufferer's motivation to moneymaxx.
I agree. My motivation has been falling at an increasing rate for the past several years. If I were a normie, I'd have a lot more money than I do now.

u