Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If most men realized what a scam and rigged game western society is, would they be able to harm it?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
End game at this point is just burning everything down.

Changing things for most men is probably impossible, but making life miserable for foids and the elite seems possible.

Civilization would crumble in a couple of days if 1/3 men just LDARd.

Hopefully a civil war would break out

The more male goyim realize their inherent provider status and break free from it, the more fucked (((society))) is.

We’d all be dead within weeks and I wouldn’t mind at all

Yes if all these male suicides in the tens of thousands stopped killing themselves and started turning the guns on other people would we see some sort of societal resolve.

Last edited:
End game at this point is just burning everything down.

Changing things for most men is probably impossible, but making life miserable for foids and the elite seems possible.

nobody will ever do anything

i lived over 30 years on this planet and this rule will remain true forever

normies are utter trash incapable of doing anything

they are kettle

I wonder if the ppl contemplating suicide have realised that they may as well bring down as many wretched, disgusting and depraved humans with them as possible. Nothing to lose. If they get killed in their attempt, it doesnt matter as they were going to kill themselves anyway. Why not punish the society which is responsible for making you want to prematurely end your life? Why not make them suffer the consequences, teach them one final lesson and leave a legacy before you fade into non-existence?
Leaving any memory of my existence behind is anathema to me. From the perspective of those still living, I want it to be as if I had never even been among them in the first place. Yet at the same time, I have a vain hope that I'll live to see some measure of "justice", not specifically brought to bear against humans, but directed toward life itself.

At this point, one of my greatest desires is not to destroy others, but to watch as people burn away the planet's ability to sustain complex life though their own negligence, to gain some measure of satisfaction as humanity destroys any chance of a perceivable future.

we need a meteorite to hit the earth because life is a scam

It's never going to happen. Most men are bluepilled brow beaten cucks to understand how assbackwards western society is.

nobody will ever do anything

But that alone would really harmed society. If undesired men just stopped working and LDAR all day it would meant total collapse of society. Women work is usually not needed THAT much, they are secretaries, stewardesses, psychologists - those proffesions are only 'needed' when society is already working fine. Chads are usually managers, bosses, models, actors - those proffesions are only needed when you have army of beta males working real jobs - plumbers, electricians, drivers, miners, farmers etc. I already have a plan to work fewer hours every year, as I already have some savings, and I don't need much. I know that I would work all day and night if my oneitis didn't left me 10 years ago.

But you gonna see some troubles in the west anyway. More and more europeans gonna just LDAR, and more and more young male immigrants will come from Africa and Middle East. This is not a recipe for a stable society.

All you need to do to harm this cucked society, at least in the long term, is simply not having children.
Look at how hard the japanese government is panicking over the non-existent birth rates. Absolutely hilarious.

No. They are too cucked and apathetic to do something about it

The society will collapse when men stop providing for women for free

There’s too many numales and cucks for anything to change.

Not if (((they))) have anything to say about it

But that alone would really harmed society. If undesired men just stopped working and LDAR all day it would meant total collapse of society. Women work is usually not needed THAT much, they are secretaries, stewardesses, psychologists - those proffesions are only 'needed' when society is already working fine. Chads are usually managers, bosses, models, actors - those proffesions are only needed when you have army of beta males working real jobs - plumbers, electricians, drivers, miners, farmers etc. I already have a plan to work fewer hours every year, as I already have some savings, and I don't need much. I know that I would work all day and night if my oneitis didn't left me 10 years ago.

But you gonna see some troubles in the west anyway. More and more europeans gonna just LDAR, and more and more young male immigrants will come from Africa and Middle East. This is not a recipe for a stable society.

by not doing anything I meant people will continue to do what they have always done - slave away

If all the sub-8 men woke up and stopped being cucks then we could completely take over the planet and make it a utopia.