Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If liking jailbaits is bad why did God make people sexually mature by age 13?

Why did girls marry at age 12 - 15 in the roman republic?

Because it’s a societal thing. Teen girls are sexual beings.

It's not bad that's why.

God did it for a reason tbh.

Mother Mary was 13 years old when she had Jesus (so God is a pedo?), but Christians will praise Joseph/God and torture you to death for even admitting the honest truth.

'And he like a lamb was taken to slaughter, but there was no deceit in his mouth.'

Mother Mary was 13 years old when she had Jesus (so God is a pedo?), but Christians will praise Joseph/God and torture you to death for even admitting the honest truth.

'And he like a lamb was taken to slaughter, but there was no deceit in his mouth.'
High iq. Christ cucks have been brainwashed by Zionist neoconservatives

Not another god thread. It should be obvious to anyone of normal intelligence that god does not exist and that the bible is only good for toilet paper.
Lol, the irony is you believe the universe popped out into existence out of nowhere for no reason. Since when have things randomly popped into existence? Takes more faith to be an atheist.

The age of consent in USA was 13 federally until 1885 it was raised to 16. Before that it was 10 years old in most places, in Delaware it was 7.

People were objectively more religious back in the 19th century.

In Islam, if she bleeds she breeds and that's how it's always been in most societies. "Age Of Consent" is a relatively new concept made by femnists.

Society made it bad. There‘s nothing wrong with wanting to fuck 13 year olds

>Believing in God in the first place

Have you ever heard of Japan?
It's also because they were to busy making us children of 18 years and brainwashing us. Time is an illusion, and they are wasting our time.

Last edited:
I was around a bunch of Stacy JB today.

Absolutely prime pussy.

They were like 16-17, which is perfectly legal in my country. All of them wore these daisy duke cutoff shorts and had perfectly toned, perfectly tanned, perfectly round soft legs. It was like a study in symmetry. No blemish of their tanned, golden skin. Perfect supple and soft, yet fit thighs, man I could only imagine that little round, yet plump bottom of these JB.

It was a first year high school students doing some kind of group,introduction activity.

The high school is in the richest part of the city and widely known to be for the kids of rich parents.

So you essentially have Stacy and Chad's offspring.

Why does anything need a reason at all? We live in a dumb mechanical universe where things just happen. God is a non-explanation because it doesn't allow us to predict why the universe is constrained in a certain way. In quantum mechanics, particles do indeed randomly come into existence.

You don't have any proof that there's some magical Jew in the sky, not to mention that such a concept is completely ridiculous, yet you continue to believe this magic Jew exists. That makes you an idiot. We go by evidence and reason, which indicates that there is no magic Jew in the sky.

Now "Deus Vult," you fucking retard.
Things need a reason that's basic science/philosophy and questioning those reasons is what science/philosophy is all about. All things need a reason (the Law of Cause and Effect). Particles popping into existence for no reason is not evidence that the same thing happened to the universe, I suggest you read this article:https://shenviapologetics.wordpress...ns-show-that-something-can-come-from-nothing/ I don't have proof I have evidence in the possibility of such a God. Believing is natural, it doesn't make my intelligence less superior than an atheist's here is an article about that: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ve-God-Its-wired-brain-says-psychologist.html You have no good arguments and I suggest you stop with the ad hominem fallacy it'll make you atheists look less intelligent than you already are. Remember, the burden of proof isn't just on the Christian, it's on you too. If you say there is no God, it is your job to prove such a claim.

Bitches these days look so mature despite their age so how would you know who is underage and who isn't

Because God doesn't exist.

Things need a reason that's basic science/philosophy and questioning those reasons is what science/philosophy is all about. All things need a reason (the Law of Cause and Effect). Particles popping into existence for no reason is not evidence that the same thing happened to the universe, I suggest you read this article:https://shenviapologetics.wordpress...ns-show-that-something-can-come-from-nothing/ I don't have proof I have evidence in the possibility of such a God. Believing is natural, it doesn't make my intelligence less superior than an atheist's here is an article about that: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ve-God-Its-wired-brain-says-psychologist.html You have no good arguments and I suggest you stop with the ad hominem fallacy it'll make you atheists look less intelligent than you already are. Remember, the burden of proof isn't just on the Christian, it's on you too. If you say there is no God, it is your job to prove such a claim.
To be honest, we should stop focusing whether or not there is a God or not. Religion is a waste of time, and there is no proper evidence that the big bang theory or evolution ever happened. In a world where they give you medication when your sick or they circumcise you as a baby. You don't need proof anymore in this day of age. I'll just live my life and see what happens after death.( assuming there is a afterlife.)

God is cope.
No question, and girls who are sexually matured might be attractive but the reason that our society doesnt allow old men to sleep with people under 16-18 Is supposedly so the foids arnt exposed to sex and degeneracy from a young age even though they still have sex with there age match.
> And if you are attracted to a girl because of her age and not despite her age then you're a pedo.

Before 1900 We we're only supposed to live till 40 and 25 used to be considered old age..

Maybe because there is no God

Are you still replying, you religious idiot?

Reason and cause aren't interchangeable: the former refers to rational justification, the latter refers to a process leading to an effect. Since no one designed the universe, there is no "reason" for its existence. But if everything requires a cause, as you assert, you've basically shot yourself in the foot: so who created god? Or is he exempt from the law of cause and effect because you say so? What's to say that the universe didn't begin the same way as particles in a quantum system? What's to say that it even had a beginning? There's more evidence for that then for some magic kike in the sky.

Further, belief in god isn't natural, otherwise how do you explain the millions of atheists and agnostics all over the world? Religious belief is typically associated with low intelligence, as this study on the relation between intelligence and religiosity amply demonstrates. I'm not making any argument against you, so there's no ad hominem fallacy; I'm just pointing out that you're the textbook definition of stupid because you believe in something without evidence.

You're obviously completely ignorant of philosophy. The burden of proof lies on the one making the claim, stupid. I never made any claims about a magic Jew, but you did. Either prove the magic kike exists or STFU.

But wait, didn't you just admit you have no proof for god? You fucking idiot, don't push that primitive superstition on others if you can't prove it.

Now "Deus Vult" you fucking retard.
You were the first one to make the claim that there is no God so you have to provide evidence first, I didn't state my position in this thread until I saw you said that there is no God, and even then I never said God exists with absolute certainty. No, I didn't shoot myself anywhere because the law of cause and effect only works within the universe that's why it's called a universal law. God, however, is not bound by time or space so therefore He is uncaused because He is not restricted by any law. "what's to say that the universe didn't begin the same way of as particles in the quantum system?" I sent you an article about it since you're asking again, you haven't read it.
it is natural, did you even read the article? The reason why there are so many atheists is because atheism itself acts exactly like a religion, religion is natural and atheism has so many similar traits to religion, I've even met fundamental atheists. Yes I admitted there is no proof of God because usually when we are talking about proof we are talking about absolute certainty (at least from what I have discussed).

Last edited:
It's a cope that came from married men and 30 year old roasties. Biology does not care about christcucks or a girl's lack of mental development and maturity.

Because there is no God. And there is nothing wrong with likely jailbaits. AoC laws were written by PARENTS who wanted to maintain control over their KIDS until 18 years old. If there was no AoC law, any 14 year old girl who's angry at her dad could just find a new "daddy" to take her in and let her skip school in exchange for getting fucked and drugs.

Parents naturally don't want to see this happen, so they enacted laws that prevent adults from having sex with kids until they finish high school.

That's basically all there is to it.

Aliens creating a simulation which we live in is much more believable than god

Age of consent in my country is 15 , so techicly there is no much JB here...:fire:JUST PURE HELL:fire: to live here........knowing you can't ever have them.:feelsrope:

Age of consent in my country is 15 , so techicly there is no much JB here...:fire:JUST PURE HELL:fire: to live here........knowing you can't ever have them.:feelsrope:
Where do you live? I would like to know for cultural purposes.

Lol, the irony is you believe the universe popped out into existence out of nowhere for no reason. Since when have things randomly popped into existence? Takes more faith to be an atheist.

You believe the same thing, something greater than the universe popped randomly out of existence, you think you've solved the problem ?

Yeah no shit sherlock we have problems imagining something always existed, just adding the layer "god" and saying "he has always existed" instead of the universe isn't solving that logical leap, it's just adding another layer to it and it's extremely low IQ.

See my thread.

The whole “muh victim” mentality (spread by post wall hags) is to blame.

God does not exist, ffs how can you be an incel and believe in intelligent design? It drives me absolutely insane.

In Brazil it's 14.

Because there is no God. And there is nothing wrong with likely jailbaits. AoC laws were written by PARENTS who wanted to maintain control over their KIDS until 18 years old. If there was no AoC law, any 14 year old girl who's angry at her dad could just find a new "daddy" to take her in and let her skip school in exchange for getting fucked and drugs.

Parents naturally don't want to see this happen, so they enacted laws that prevent adults from having sex with kids until they finish high school.

That's basically all there is to it.
High IQ.

You believe the same thing, something greater than the universe popped randomly out of existence, you think you've solved the problem ?

Yeah no shit sherlock we have problems imagining something always existed, just adding the layer "god" and saying "he has always existed" instead of the universe isn't solving that logical leap, it's just adding another layer to it and it's extremely low IQ.
No, God didn't pop into existence he always existed outside of time and space, therefore he is not bound by any law. The law of cause and effect do not affect him because he is timeless and space less, therefore he didn't need a creator nor did he randomly pop into existence. Don't know how much more obvious I have to make it. It's lower IQ to believe things can pop out of existence from nothing.

I was around a bunch of Stacy JB today.

Absolutely prime pussy.

They were like 16-17, which is perfectly legal in my country. All of them wore these daisy duke cutoff shorts and had perfectly toned, perfectly tanned, perfectly round soft legs. It was like a study in symmetry. No blemish of their tanned, golden skin. Perfect supple and soft, yet fit thighs, man I could only imagine that little round, yet plump bottom of these JB.

It was a first year high school students doing some kind of group,introduction activity.

The high school is in the richest part of the city and widely known to be for the kids of rich parents.

So you essentially have Stacy and Chad's offspring.
perfect place for an ERing

The age of consent in USA was 13 federally until 1885 it was raised to 16. Before that it was 10 years old in most places, in Delaware it was 7.

People were objectively more religious back in the 19th century.

In Islam, if she bleeds she breeds and that's how it's always been in most societies. "Age Of Consent" is a relatively new concept made by femnists.

In Islam, if she exists, she breeds. Let's be realistic, here

I've heard that the healthiest children are born to teenage moms. That there are less mental and physical deformities in the offspring, and the female teen mom herself has less complications after birth, as a result. So the reason lot of kids and people are so fucked today has nothing to do with gmos, bad diets and what not...

Don't really know if it's true, but it's something I heard. I think there's been a few threads and posts about it here with medical/scientific stats and articles.

I've heard that the healthiest children are born to teenage moms. That there are less mental and physical deformities in the offspring, and the female teen mom herself has less complications after birth, as a result. So the reason lot of kids and people are so fucked today has nothing to do with gmos, bad diets and what not...

Don't really know if it's true, but it's something I heard. I think there's been a few threads and posts about it here with medical/scientific stats and articles.
kek at roasties having one kid in vitro at 45 years old. :feelskek:

AoC laws were written by PARENTS who wanted to maintain control over their KIDS until 18 years old. If there was no AoC law, any 14 year old girl who's angry at her dad could just find a new "daddy" to take her in and let her skip school in exchange for getting fucked and drugs.
A 16 or 17 year old boy can do that too. Plus, taking someone's daughter to live with you isn't the same as just fucking her.
Cope, 99% of femoids have no business being educated.
It's a cope that came from married men and 30 year old roasties. Biology does not care about christcucks or a girl's lack of mental development and maturity.
High iq.