Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If Kyle Cucklinski had to marry a single mom 10 years older than him, what chance do any of us have?

I

Incel Philosopher

Officer
★★★★★
This has probably been discussed on this forum before but...

A youtuber with over 1 million subs and patreon that brings in 6 figures. Marrying a foid over 40 and helping her raise 3 kids from a previous marriage.

He looks like he's happy but jesus christ what a pile of shit.

If someone like him has to bend over backwards to such an extent, then surely we don't even have a chance of betabuxxing a landwhale.

Pics for those who dont know who tf they are. Both are liberal youtubers

Yeah details are hazy to me now but i remember crystal betabuxed some curry guy, had kids with him, prob got rammed through by a bunch of chads along the way, and now she's rich and getting old and roasty back to settling with some beta who agrees with her politically.

Also krystal ball ran for congress at some point and based boyos leaked pics of her at some degenerate sex party, you know she's a cock carousel whore despite the professional persona she puts on

he mogs me to oblivion and back and this multiple times reflected

Pics for those who dont know who tf they are. Both are liberal youtubers
View attachment 1077057
View attachment 1077058

Yeah details are hazy to me now but i remember crystal betabuxed some curry guy, had kids with him, prob got rammed through by a bunch of chads along the way, and now she's rich and getting old and roasty back to settling with some beta who agrees with her politically.

Also krystal ball ran for congress at some point and based boyos leaked pics of her at some degenerate sex party, you know she's a cock carousel whore despite the professional persona she puts on

View attachment 1077059
View attachment 1077060
She's pretty hot as far as MILFs go,i'd say its a fair trade as long as she lets you implant one of your own progeny within her womb

More like just be a multimillionaire and own a medical technology company

View attachment 1077061

More like just be a multimillionaire and own a medical technology company
Yeah I was being sarcastic. He's one of the Sicilian looking curries.

She's pretty hot as far as MILFs go,i'd say its a fair trade as long as she lets you implant one of your own progeny within her womb
She's too old for that. High risk of down syndrome, and that's if she hasn't hit menopause yet.

That's half the reason I made this thread: Cucklinski threw away his chances of having biological children.

The foid isn't that hot imo. She has feminine mannerisms which can seem cute, but wrinkles are very apparent unless she cakes her face in makeup. In 5 years she will look like an old woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back