Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My mom keeps inviting me to do fun stuff but i have too much hatred and resentment towards her to give her a chance

• Thread starter Deleted member 40612
  • Start date
Deleted member 40612

Deleted member 40612

Марие, Дево Чистая, Пресвятая Богородице
-
For context, I and my mom haven't been on good terms for most of my life. She was mean to me as a child because she was on drugs, she was in and out of rehab and color code (she would get called randomly to take drug tests because she methheadmaxxed) during early childhood, and she constantly blackpilled me about how much of a piece of shit my dad is (the stuff she said is true, it's just shitty because I am ordered by the court to live with him). I've hated her even before I became blackpilled and this was around 12-13 years old; when I was in 7th grade (in the USA). I would ride the bus home just so I wouldn't have her pick me up in her shitty dirty junky ratchet ass car. She would come to school to pick me up on Wednesdays because those were the days she had rights to me, and I wouldn't be there. She still guilt trips me about this and I am almost 19 now. A lot of my hatred also comes to how she would embarrass me in front of my old friends in my early childhood. I had one friend in the 5th grade and I invited him over to my house to play GTA v on the box 360 and my mom was talking about how there are prostitutes in the game and all of this stuff. He was mortified since he was raised in a Christian household and this is probably the first time he'd ever played the game. 3 years later I was texting him on steam chat about how I hated my mom and she went on the family computer I'd play games on and spammed embarrassing shit to him, and he was like "huh". I hate her for that too because that same friend I've been talking about roped 4 years ago in 2017. From there, our relationship had ups and downs because my father was becoming progressively worse than her. A lot of times he is worse than her, it's just he isn't emotional and teehee so he's easier to put up with.

More recently, in the span of ~3-4 months, my mom has been complaining about me becoming "different" and how i "isolate" myself because I stopped going to church and talking to her and anyone else. My mom was super religious and still is now but she doesn't go to church because she has ADHD and is not on medication, and as a result never forced me to go. I myself had a tradcon Christian phase before i became blackpilled for about a year and what broke it for me was just realizing that all religions suck and are copes. The blackpill has brought me to where i am now, and now that i see no reason to talk to people irl, why would I talk to them? They hate me for being ugly and i hate them for exiling me from society. My mom however has a twisted view on what has caused my isolation, and she blames it on the acne medicine i take. I am sure you guys are familiar with accutane and my dermatologist gave it to me because i have cystic acne on my back that won't be cured with regular acne medicine. My mom keeps saying that accutane has changed me and since I'm autistic i shouldn't be taking it. I tell her to fuck off and that i'd rather trust my dermatologist since they didn't create me to be an autistic incel unlike she did with her cursed vagina.

Also, she tries to pressure me to live in her shitty trailer because she claims there is too much fighting in my dad's house, which is true. My father tried beating the shit out of me for telling him how my grandma (his mom) shoves me and how I don't like it. Once word got out about that altercation, she'd been nonstop blowing up my phone. As a result of her constantly blowing me up, I am just very short with her since I have nothing to say to her. She tries guilt-tripping me into thinking "you just hate my guts" and "I want my son back", which I do hate her guts I just can't say that without being kicked out without a place to go to. Society has robbed me of any love I had previously possessed for others, even myself. I've even told her how I feel like she's a pathetic idiot who only wallows in her own sorrow and how she failed to raise her son and daughter. My sister is an absolute whore who smokes weed, has a bellybutton piercing, does TikTok ass shaking, and all sorts of other bullshit. I blame this on my mother for her lack of a good example to show to her, and my father's lack of authority being pressed into her. She just can't get the hint that i don't like her and i want her out of my life but i don't want to face any of the consequences.

This brings us to today, where she invited me to fly a kite with her since she got new ones. My mom loves buying junky stuff she doesn't need yet complains about being poor and being a food stamps whore. I told her i am not interested and she went off on a big rant about how she loves me and how if i want to see her i can come any time. A part of me feels bad but my hatred and resentment and disgust, whatever you want to call it, overpowers my guilt and shreds of empathy. I need to take a higher dosage of the blackpill, i am still showing emotion.

For context, I and my mom haven't been on good terms for most of my life. She was mean to me as a child because she was on drugs, she was in and out of rehab and color code (she would get called randomly to take drug tests because she methheadmaxxed) during early childhood, and she constantly blackpilled me about how much of a piece of shit my dad is (the stuff she said is true, it's just shitty because I am ordered by the court to live with him). I've hated her even before I became blackpilled and this was around 12-13 years old; when I was in 7th grade (in the USA). I would ride the bus home just so I wouldn't have her pick me up in her shitty dirty junky ratchet ass car. She would come to school to pick me up on Wednesdays because those were the days she had rights to me, and I wouldn't be there. She still guilt trips me about this and I am almost 19 now. A lot of my hatred also comes to how she would embarrass me in front of my old friends in my early childhood. I had one friend in the 5th grade and I invited him over to my house to play GTA v on the box 360 and my mom was talking about how there are prostitutes in the game and all of this stuff. He was mortified since he was raised in a Christian household and this is probably the first time he'd ever played the game. 3 years later I was texting him on steam chat about how I hated my mom and she went on the family computer I'd play games on and spammed embarrassing shit to him, and he was like "huh". I hate her for that too because that same friend I've been talking about roped 4 years ago in 2017. From there, our relationship had ups and downs because my father was becoming progressively worse than her. A lot of times he is worse than her, it's just he isn't emotional and teehee so he's easier to put up with.

More recently, in the span of ~3-4 months, my mom has been complaining about me becoming "different" and how i "isolate" myself because I stopped going to church and talking to her and anyone else. My mom was super religious and still is now but she doesn't go to church because she has ADHD and is not on medication, and as a result never forced me to go. I myself had a tradcon Christian phase before i became blackpilled for about a year and what broke it for me was just realizing that all religions suck and are copes. The blackpill has brought me to where i am now, and now that i see no reason to talk to people irl, why would I talk to them? They hate me for being ugly and i hate them for exiling me from society. My mom however has a twisted view on what has caused my isolation, and she blames it on the acne medicine i take. I am sure you guys are familiar with accutane and my dermatologist gave it to me because i have cystic acne on my back that won't be cured with regular acne medicine. My mom keeps saying that accutane has changed me and since I'm autistic i shouldn't be taking it. I tell her to fuck off and that i'd rather trust my dermatologist since they didn't create me to be an autistic incel unlike she did with her cursed vagina.

Also, she tries to pressure me to live in her shitty trailer because she claims there is too much fighting in my dad's house, which is true. My father tried beating the shit out of me for telling him how my grandma (his mom) shoves me and how I don't like it. Once word got out about that altercation, she'd been nonstop blowing up my phone. As a result of her constantly blowing me up, I am just very short with her since I have nothing to say to her. She tries guilt-tripping me into thinking "you just hate my guts" and "I want my son back", which I do hate her guts I just can't say that without being kicked out without a place to go to. Society has robbed me of any love I had previously possessed for others, even myself. I've even told her how I feel like she's a pathetic idiot who only wallows in her own sorrow and how she failed to raise her son and daughter. My sister is an absolute whore who smokes weed, has a bellybutton piercing, does TikTok ass shaking, and all sorts of other bullshit. I blame this on my mother for her lack of a good example to show to her, and my father's lack of authority being pressed into her. She just can't get the hint that i don't like her and i want her out of my life but i don't want to face any of the consequences.

This brings us to today, where she invited me to fly a kite with her since she got new ones. My mom loves buying junky stuff she doesn't need yet complains about being poor and being a food stamps whore. I told her i am not interested and she went off on a big rant about how she loves me and how if i want to see her i can come any time. A part of me feels bad but my hatred and resentment and disgust, whatever you want to call it, overpowers my guilt and shreds of empathy. I need to take a higher dosage of the blackpill, i am still showing emotion.
t.
ykropec-laptop.gif

Just go dude

My mother is similar to yours.

At the end of the day thats the family You got, so just go.
I hate my family for the abuse and shit they put me through, I just want to live alone and rope :feelsree:

Me too man, me too. Regardless they're your family
Ok and? My family can suck cock and die for creating such a dysfunctional human being :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I hate my mom and she keeps begging me to spend time with her and I don't know what to do about it
Well if she’s super fucked up and trying to change for the better, maybe you can give her a chance. Especially if she supports you

Well if she’s super fucked up and trying to change for the better, maybe you can give her a chance. Especially if she supports you
She's super annoying and i can't tell her about being blackpilled and I tell her that self improvement is bs and she's like "its because you're depressed because of the medicine you're on", she just doesn't really listen to what I have to say

She's super annoying and i can't tell her about being blackpilled and I tell her that self improvement is bs and she's like "its because you're depressed because of the medicine you're on", she just doesn't really listen to what I have to say
Well yea she doesn’t wanna have to come to terms that it’s over for her child, and you can’t really blame a boomer for being bluepilled especially a female since the world treated them way differently than you. I just think that you won’t be as miserable if you don’t hate your moms even if she has problems

Well yea she doesn’t wanna have to come to terms that it’s over for her child, and you can’t really blame a boomer for being bluepilled especially a female since the world treated them way differently than you. I just think that you won’t be as miserable if you don’t hate your moms even if she has problems
Idk how I will come to terms with all of the shit she's done to me, it's not like I hate her just bc she won't bring me chicken tendies. I agree it is making me miserable but I can't just start loving her because it wouldn't be genuine

Idk how I will come to terms with all of the shit she's done to me, it's not like I hate her just bc she won't bring me chicken tendies. I agree it is making me miserable but I can't just start loving her because it wouldn't be genuine
It didn’t seem too bad the stuff she did. Your dad seems worse. It seems like she’s damaged and kinda crazy. Im not saying you should forget about what she’s done but I think things will be better for you if you try to at least not to hate her guts, especially since as an incel your parents are the only people you really have to support you

It didn’t seem too bad the stuff she did. Your dad seems worse. It seems like she’s damaged and kinda crazy. Im not saying you should forget about what she’s done but I think things will be better for you if you try to at least not to hate her guts, especially since as an incel your parents are the only people you really have to support you
My dad technically is worse he's just easier to put up with since he doesn't talk to me. I plan to start wagecucking again or moving to Alaska with my based friend who lives off the grid. Both of my parents, well all of my family, sucks. My mom is batshit insane so you would be correct there

my mom does this too. its just hiking and boring bullshit with old white people :( I can never find any people my age)

my mom does this too. its just hiking and boring bullshit with old white people :( I can never find any people my age)
My mom then baits me with depression if i don't. I feel more like an adult than my mother

My mom then baits me with depression if i don't. I feel more like an adult than my mother
are there any ppl yer age in your neighborhood? or just old white people? (how old are you?)

My neighborhood is all chadlites and stacies. I am 18 almost 19
dude your a fucking kid why are you on here LARPing as an incel? Your mommy that I am fucking rn told me its past your naptime

-I swear mods need to crack down on these fucking fakecels

dude your a fucking kid why are you on here LARPing as an incel? Your mommy that I am fucking rn told me its past your naptime

lol

I'm not larping bro you don't know anything about me besides what i literally just told you :feelshaha:

You have to draw boundaries with your mom. Just tell her what you will no longer accept from her and her behaviour. Then wait a bit till she crosses your red line or whatever then pick a fight and remind her of the line she crossed and remind her to respect you and your space and that she must behave herself and block her ass on purpose, ignore her for a while. Make sure you get her fired up to thepoint where she rants because then when you block her it will sink it hard that you aint playing.

After a while unblock her and she will begin behaving herself.

About your dad if you want start working out now and dont stop for 6-8 months. Agitate him with things you know will trigger him. Do it so that he attacks you then beat his ass and afterwards blame him and cry about he attacked you and shit.

You owe your mom nothing

Be pragmatic and use her

Jbc strikes again .... :feelsbadman:

"Brooo, just be yourlsef, like..."

Actually i find more ok to me to just tell what i fell like telling, she invites me for rapidly vacations of one day but i don't feel like going. Tomorrow i will leave her on the bus that she is going, she will go to a aqua park. I just can't stand, like a man i like to smoke cigarettes, and jack of. I need to find a job too but i don't know what's wrong with my head that i always put somenthing to not work.

just stick dick in her cunt

Id go tbh

Id go tbh
Me and my mom are improving now, I'm starting to realize if i don't have her to help me cope, i will be dead.

dnr too damm long bro come on make it in a paragraph and ill read next time

dnr too damm long bro come on make it in a paragraph and ill read next time
Tldr my mom is desperate for her only son's attention but i have too much resentment to do things with her. My resentment is caused by her not trying at all during my childhood and actively hurting me even before i was born

I wish my mother invited me to do those

No one does anything for me