Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If jesus & his earliest followers were around today…

dude i proved you wrong and you've gone back to moral high grounding. You can say keep writing paragraphs but you tried to lie, got called on it, and now are ignoring an uncomfortable reality, actively, you coper xD
U c, youre the like the only one whos so pressed n shiet to feel good abt urself or some shit, mang :smonk:

as soon as you start losing you immediately pretend you never cared. Bullshit, you read every one of my messages. You said DNR and that was a lie too. you waited until i left the site and replied to it thinking I was gone. Fuck you coper, lose confidence, you're a liar
good for u, want a medal for all ur valiant paragraphs or something, mang?:feelskek::smonk:

No I'm not. I'm clearly in the right and will soon give up on it. you are literally REFUSING to be wrong and will instead keep replying until i leave
Idgaf if u stay, leave, fuck urself, or kys, Chico :smonk:

He would not be happy to see the phyletism tho, kek

that is what actually wanting to feel good about yourself looks like. your religion makes you feel good about yourself because you believe it makes you correct.
You're literally arguing with me on nothing simply to not be wrong. That's what it looks like. What I'm doing is just getting mad in a human way at some idiot who wont take the L
Who’s the chico mashing out these pressed paragraphs like their lives depend on it or some shit, mang?:feelskek::smonk:

who's the chico doing the exact same thing as me but with 0 points and was proven wrong yet still going
Thats cool n shiet, but im gonna go wagecuck now, unlike rhiu who hast no life n shiet, so pressed in winning random online debates or some shit, mang:feelskek::smonk:

Thank you brother in Christos but he should come soon and beat ever living shit of some and slash/burn the rest of scumbags with his sword of righteousness of light and finally nuke this gay fucken earth with fist shape giant comet. :reeeeee::feelsgah: