Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If Jaw is law

waluigi_gang

waluigi_gang

Recruit
★★★
Why arent more people getting jaw implants?

Lower third is painfully important.

If you can improve your looks rating by 2-3 points for ~5 grand, what the fuck are you waiting for?

Get that surgery ASAP.

Even a lower tier midface will be brought up comsiderably by a chad tier jaw. Even eye area is an afterthought mext to lower third.

Volcel if you are not at least saving up for surgery tbh

That's what I'm doing nigger

me when russian doomer music: :feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Everyone wants to do so :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yeah, let me just conjure up the money :forcedsmile:

Yeah, let me just conjure up the money :forcedsmile:
Boohoo, i cant cant get a loan or line of credit to pay for LIFE CHANGING surgery and pay it off over a few years..

Volcel tbh

I'd need jaw surgery first

Might actually do this at some point yeah

Getting jaw surgery isn’t a one time thing, Bimax requires months of time and a shit ton of cash. I can’t just pull 50k+ out of my ass yk. I’m gonna have to wageslave for a while before that.

Boohoo, i cant cant get a loan or line of credit to pay for LIFE CHANGING surgery and pay it off over a few years..

Volcel tbh
Yeah, just get a loan of thousands of euros :forcedsmile: Just have good credit score and a job while studying :forcedsmile:

Getting jaw surgery isn’t a one time thing, Bimax requires months of time and a shit ton of cash. I can’t just pull 50k+ out of my ass yk. I’m gonna have to wageslave for a while before that.
And the result could be a complete failure

op is only talking about implants tho

Not every incel is rich enough to afford that.

And the result could be a complete failure

op is only talking about implants tho
Yeah that’s another thing, I’m planning on rhino, acne scar treatment (icepick scars), bimax, and a HT if I have to. Shit ain’t cheap bro.

Why arent more people getting jaw implants?

Lower third is painfully important.

If you can improve your looks rating by 2-3 points for ~5 grand, what the fuck are you waiting for?

Get that surgery ASAP.

Even a lower tier midface will be brought up comsiderably by a chad tier jaw. Even eye area is an afterthought mext to lower third.

Volcel if you are not at least saving up for surgery tbh
plastic surgons can be pretty fucking expensive atleast if you go to a good one. Plastic sugerions can also leave you looking worse, so honestly thats a huge gamble, because you could end up looking like this foid right here.

Attachments

• 3f85394ae0239cc00480c01b3e0ed1b6.jpg
    3f85394ae0239cc00480c01b3e0ed1b6.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 26
plastic surgons can be pretty fucking expensive atleast if you go to a good one. Plastic sugerions can also leave you looking worse, so honestly thats a huge gamble, because you could end up looking like this foid right here.
I think she fell for the botox meme not surgery.
But yea surgeons can fuck up and make you look worse, especially if they go for function over aesthetics.

This.

I can pretty much admit I'm a retard who just can't go through the process. My willpower and orderliness just don't allow for me to do what is necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back