Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If it never began in highschool. It never will. You'll always be doomed.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
If it never began in highschool. It never will. You'll always be doomed.

This new video by my favorite yt nigger, savvy guy, spits it out...

From the lack if relationships to the lack of respect. It all is reflected in highschool.

My highschool was so hellish I dropped out. (...Then got a college scholarship...)

Anyway, after hearing this, it all clicked into place.

I guess thats why I don't actively hate kidcels. I know how doomed they are.... );;;

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9MU5VcUKpw

True. High school was the easiest time to socialize. If you failed to get a gf there, you’re fucked. I’m sick of people saying it’s not over till 30 or something. It’s over once you become an adult virgin with no relationship experience. Even if you do somehow get a gf afterwards, a lot of damage has already been done by missing the developmental milestone that is teen love. There will always be a hole in your soul

True. High school was the easiest time to socialize. If you failed to get a gf there, you’re fucked. I’m sick of people saying it’s not over till 30 or something. It’s over once you become an adult virgin with no relationship experience. Even if you do somehow get a gf afterwards, a lot of damage has already been done by missing the developmental milestone that is teen love. There will always be a hole in your soul
Fuck

Better to have peaked in highschool than never peak at all

How was high school in the 70s emba as an incel at least.

I never thought about it as "easy socializing" but it was probably easier than work socializing! Same ages etc... I was too busy knife fighting.

My childhood was like a stereotypical 1970's street gang film. Except I had no gang.

I never thought about it as "easy socializing" but it was probably easier than work socializing! Same ages etc... I was too busy knife fighting.

My childhood was like a stereotypical 1970's street gang film. Except I had no gang.
Socializing in school was never easy for me either, but school was supposed to be the easiest time to make friends and get a gf. I still did a lot of cool stuff in my childhood. I used to collect hot wheels cars. Sometimes I’d even light junk toy cars on fire for fun and watch them burn!

Socializing in school was never easy for me either, but school was supposed to be the easiest time to make friends and get a gf. I still did a lot of cool stuff in my childhood. I used to collect hot wheels cars. Sometimes I’d even light junk toy cars on fire for fun and watch them burn!
Yes we arson

I tried so hard as well to make friends but I was always on the outside. The other social outcasts did not even want to talk to me. My isolation made me a target for other students and teachers to pick on me. It's just the same everywhere now.

6d7c32e2e03ae994627fcdf6a27a2037.jpg

I’d say it was officially over for me in 7th grade, brutal.

I’d say it was officially over for me in 7th grade, brutal.
Most likely. 6th grade is when the bullying got terrible for me. Even in 5th grade I was starting to get outcasted

I Want To Die Kill Me GIF by Film Riot

ovER

was over for me in 5th grade from there it just went downhill and when i reached bottom of the barrel i stagnated there through highschool

Better to have peaked in highschool than never peak at all

Peaking in middle/high school is the best since that’s when you have access to the most and hottest teen virgin foids. Once your 25+ you will be starved of that unless you have a ticket to some kind of Epstein island.

Peaking in middle/high school is the best since that’s when you have access to the most and hottest teen virgin foids. Once your 25+ you will be starved of that unless you have a ticket to some kind of Epstein island.
Keep grinding and hustling
It's never too late to self improve in your 50s bro

Facts id argue this extends to middle school too. If you have no friends in middle school that fucks your social skills to the point where you have no friends in highschool either. Thats what will kill you socially

Facts id argue this extends to middle school too. If you have no friends in middle school that fucks your social skills to the point where you have no friends in highschool either. Thats what will kill you socially
Probably true.

I tried so hard as well to make friends but I was always on the outside. The other social outcasts did not even want to talk to me. My isolation made me a target for other students and teachers to pick on me. It's just the same everywhere now.
same for me. no one took the time to speak with me not even the loners. some even got annoyed by me cuz i tried to talk to them.

From the lack if relationships to the lack of respect. It all is reflected in highschool.

My highschool was so hellish I dropped out. (...Then got a college scholarship...)

I guess thats why I don't actively hate kidcels. I know how doomed they are.... );;;

High school WAS LIFE. if you didn't ascend there it's over.

And if you didn't ascend during your college years. It's GIGA over.

if you couldnt get any actual friends in high school or a girlfriend then you wont get any for sure in the future

they are coping as fk
yes school and college is probably the only time you'll have any chances to get foids. after that its ovER

Damn that's weird. I wonder how trucels coped without Internet

they are coping as fk
yes school and college is probably the only time you'll have any chances to get foids. after that its ovER
Yep. Once you leave high school without the ability to get a gf, you will likely never succeed after that. My mother thinks I can just talk to a girl and form a relationship from nothing despite being a 19 year old KHHV. She has no idea how over it is

Yep. Once you leave high school without the ability to get a gf, you will likely never succeed after that. My mother thinks I can just talk to a girl and form a relationship from nothing despite being a 19 year old KHHV. She has no idea how over it is
yea social interactions is basically chad lite and above

i am 32khhv and your mother is a retard sorry :lul: :lul:
zoomers have it tough cause you never experienced a pre-tinder/social media world.

i am 32khhv and your mother is a retard sorry :lul: :lul:
zoomers have it tough cause you never experienced a pre-tinder/social media world.
Brutal being a 32 and still KHHV. Unfortunately, that's what likely awaits me if I don't rope before then. My mother is way too bluepilled man. She thinks I can just get a date setup and magically have the skills to make it work, lmao. How does she expect me to succeed when I missed all the developmental milestones in my teenage years?

Doesn’t matter if you were non-nt during your school years, for me it felt like a slideshow because I went to a shit school and couldn’t relate to anyone, I think I would’ve been in a different spot if my parents hadn’t moved. 25 is a good cut off point, it’s not as drastic as some of you claim it to be but time isn’t that forgiving either, foids do tolerate age gaps as long as you aren't a sub 5.

Highschool post 2020s is chad/htn only, only one of my normie friends got a gf and that was one guy throughout four years of schooling. It’s also not guaranteed that you will lose your virginity just because you managed to luck out and get a gf.

I knew I was incel since 14 and turns out I was right i finished highschool with no pussy

also what games do you play?
Just car driving games usually. Ironically, my main cope is car stuff and other related things like engines, tractors, and so on. I'm actually not as much of a video game guru as some other users here. Just choose that as my name because it sounds cool and was all I could think of

DBDR already talked about this.

As a teen I wasnt so much interested in girls, especially because i changed HS 3 times so i like never really got to learn anyone from these schools and classes, on average i only spend like 1.5 years on each school.

In the courses and workshops I did there was just never a girl that gave a shit about me, i even remember now, two girls i wanted to befriend with one in a Chemistry workshop who was from the other class and a girl I met in Art Club but they never cared, the first one called me out as a "child" well yeah i was 14 but so was she, the reason she did that was because i was a relatively short guy back then and the second one basically just made me into a beta orbiter and I eventually quit Art Club and she NEVER talked to me again.

And then after HS i was in this pickle of not knowing where my life would go and that feeling stayed till now because im overwhelmed with all the bullshit in the world, education, social media, technology, politics a lot of these things I just cant really aline myself to. I'm still just too traditional. Im just not that guy who constantly follows some Hype Train, some Normie Bias and someone who wants to build up a "Social Media" following.

I just want that "Boomer lifestyle" get a friend circle, get a job, work a few years, invest some, find the love of your life, buy a house, get a child or two, go on vacation, experience the world, do career - but Im Gen Z, that shits not possible anymore.

Love and Chivalry are dead - women and feminism killed it.

Friend Circles are just virtual - Social Media took it away, just as third places are being erased.

You cant get a good job - except if you have multiple degrees, experience, soft skills, talents, connections etc.

Career is out of date - Job Jumping is in, just look at the CVs of LinkedIn guys, they change the coorp every 2 or 3 years.

Housing Market is ridiculous - you either are born a millionaire or make money through a hack but for most of us OWNING a house will never be a reality, no matter what you do.

Having Children - Too expensive + Antinatalism

So yeah, thats it and "it" is OVER.