Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If it came to that, would you rather go ER or rope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date

ER or rope

• ER

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Rope

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Tbh , I Ihink I'd rope because if it came to that point I'd be too depressed to even care about retribution. Idk how our hERo did it. His determination and courage was impressive. I'm not like that. The times I've been close to roping I found it incredibly scary in fact, and idk if I would ever be able to rope.

Those who call it the "easy way out" clearly have never considered doing it for real (as in, as an imminent thing not just being suicidal). It gets really scary when you're about to rope.

Rope, I don't have it in me to kill people who did nothing wrong to me

i love eating ravioli my favorite is chef boyardees

I would eat raviolli with my countrymen of the parlament.

Hello there, FB-IT.

Either way, I pick neither.

Public suicide pops into my head sometimes like I don’t think people would care about me as a person if I attempted suicide in public they would probably record it or mock me

but I hate suicide but I hate killing even more so rope I guess

Last edited:
Rope, I wouldn’t want to bring shame to my family.

I'll hang myself on top of a building and while am dying just shoot at people.

Rope only. No point in killing fandoms.

They'll have more pity on me in the afterlife if I rope. That's my final hope and cope.

I'd just rope, I don't believe in violence.

Tbh , I Ihink I'd rope because if it came to that point I'd be too depressed to even care about retribution. Idk how our hERo did it. His determination and courage was impressive. I'm not like that. The times I've been close to roping I found it incredibly scary in fact, and idk if I would ever be able to rope.

Those who call it the "easy way out" clearly have never considered doing it for real (as in, as an imminent thing not just being suicidal). It gets really scary when you're about to rope.
Im not answering

i would go ER but i would make it to the sorority house this time :cool:

I'm too much of a pussy and have no gun (lol Canada) so it would be rope time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back