Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If I Was Tall Everything Would've Changed

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I don't understand why foids rejected me since middle school. I have emerald green eyes and light brown hair and I'm in sandnigger country Turkey. But foids always rejected me because of my height. They all went to sandnigger Turks who are over 6ft. Foid who rejected me in middle school, begged for tall sandnigger ogre to dance with her in prom. 4 years later, now I'm 18 years old, nothing has changed. I always hoped that I can grow to at least 6 ft. But I'm 5'7 turbomanlet now. I also experienced rejections in high school 2 times and I gave up on women. I'm also not going to this stupid high school prom. Foids are robots that programmed to swoon over tall ogre faced sandniggers. I deserve them, not the ogres. They stole foids from me. They cursed me to inceldom. They should pay for what they done to me.

Last edited:
I am a 5'11 sandcel living in a nordic country. I heightmog most other sandcels but I get heightmogged by white Chads who are tall as skyscrapers anytime I go outside.

What is 5'7 in non-retard units?

I am a 5'11 sandcel living in a nordic country. I heightmog most other sandcels but I get heightmogged by white Chads who are tall as skyscrapers anytime I go outside.
Brutal man brutal. I destroy them in soccer but they get all girls :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Brutal man brutal. I destroy them in soccer but they get all girls :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I am very white looking too. I could pass as French, but jbw doesn't do anything for me here because all the white people here have blue eyes and blonde hair, and if you don't have those 2 features they can tell.

Last edited:
I am very white looking too. I could pass as French, but jbw doesn't do anything for me here because all the white people here have blue eyes and blonde hair.
JBW works in Noodleland and India maybe. Not in Turkey

I am 6ft living in curryland still khhv

you could of ascended if you were NT prob

I don't understand why foids rejected me since middle school. I have emerald green eyes and light brown hair and I'm in sandnigger country Turkey. But foids always rejected me because of my height. They all went to sandnigger Turks who are over 6ft. Foid who rejected me in middle school, begged for tall sandnigger ogre to dance with her in prom. 4 years later, now I'm 18 years old, nothing has changed. I always hoped that I can grow to at least 6 ft. But I'm 5'7 turbomanlet now. I also experienced rejections in high school 2 times and I gave up on women. I'm also not going to this stupid high school prom. Foids are robots that programmed to swoon over tall ogre faced sandniggers. I deserve them, not the ogres. They stole foids from me. They cursed me to inceldom. They should pay for what they done to me.
In Spain face is everything. If you are 8,9/10 face it dosen't matter if you are 5'5, 5'6

Can you JBWmaxx in SEA? Ik Turkish aren't white depending on who you ask but green eyes and light brown hair should be a good deal to subhuman noodlewhores
I'll try to move east to ascend

I am very white looking too. I could pass as French, but jbw doesn't do anything for me here because all the white people here have blue eyes and blonde hair, and if you don't have those 2 features they can tell.
Over for me :fuk:

How about you try living in the Netherlands?

How about you try living in the Netherlands?
Do you live in Netherlands? If you live in Netherlands, its giga over for you. I can't imagine when I go outside and seeing every men are over 6ft chads.

You need at least a 6/10 face. If you are tall with an ugly or average face you can still be incel, I say this from personal experience.

You need at least a 6/10 face. If you are tall with an ugly or average face you can still be incel, I say this from personal experience.
Brutal sub8pill

Move to Japan where you heightmog the average male. Then ascend with a noodle

Face comes first/then height

As long as you’re not a turboManlet

This is true, I met at 5'6 spanish cumskin chad who slayed like crazy

This forum is very obsessed with height. And I understand those who are Scandinavian, German, Dutch because they are all very tall there. And the usacels also talk a lot about height, but in Spain it's different... here they are not so tall, the average is 5'9.

[UWSL]Here the immense power has it without a doubt the face. The girls go crazy with the handsome guys. Who wants to check it out one day with me in my city to see TONS AND TONS of short but handsome boys with spectacular girls.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Constantly 5'4 (yes, I said 5'4), 5'5, 5'6, 5'7 guys with girls of a really indescribable level. Here what triumphs is the face and the rest is an addition, like having a motorcycle or a car. They go completely crazy about the face to the point of choosing a 5'8 with a 9/10 face than a 6'1 with a 7/10 face. That's why every time I see that in this forum it is said that height is more important than face it makes my blood boil. I myself am a tallcel of 1'93 (6'4) but face 3-4/10 and it is completely over for me[/UWSL]

Same here, White men are the tallest race and they are incredibly tall compared to non-Whites. It's not even a competition. The difference between a White man and a non-White man is bigger than the difference between men and toilets in height.

It's extremely rare to see a White man who isn't super tall compared to a non-White, this also contributes greatly to JBW.

The problem isn't that White toilets don't go for non-White men, the problem is that non-White toilets almost exclusively go for White men. I'm half-Black and because of that I can't get any toilet of any race, meanwhile I saw my father slay it with toilets of all races.

My advice for OP, buy shoe lifts, just to see if things will change.

This forum is very obsessed with height. And I understand those who are Scandinavian, German, Dutch because they are all very tall there. And the usacels also talk a lot about height, but in Spain it's different... here they are not so tall, the average is 5'9.

[UWSL]Here the immense power has it without a doubt the face. The girls go crazy with the handsome guys. Who wants to check it out one day with me in my city to see TONS AND TONS of short but handsome boys with spectacular girls.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Constantly 5'4 (yes, I said 5'4), 5'5, 5'6, 5'7 guys with girls of a really indescribable level. Here what triumphs is the face and the rest is an addition, like having a motorcycle or a car. They go completely crazy about the face to the point of choosing a 5'8 with a 9/10 face than a 6'1 with a 7/10 face. That's why every time I see that in this forum it is said that height is more important than face it makes my blood boil. I myself am a tallcel of 1'93 (6'4) but face 3-4/10 and it is completely over for me[/UWSL]

Yes, but if every man around you is 6'6 or more like in the Netherlands than being anything shorter than 6'5 is an automatic death sentence to your romantic life.

Latin Europe is a completely different market, I heard a Vietnamese toilet once say that she's 150 cm and in Paris she saw that most men were around her height or only slightly taller (she might have been wearing high heels). Obviously in such a market toilets know that obsessing over height won't help.

When I was toiletfishing on Tinder I saw a man in Paris put 196 cm in his bio as if that would help, when I matched with him he said that I was his only match, he was also ugly as hell. I felt bad for him... If he wasn't a full 9 cm taller than me and height-mogged me very hard. Maybe the reason why Latins are shorter is because Latin toilets care less about height, but Germanic toilets are obsessed about it.

Man why are turkcels always the craziest incels? :feelshaha: Like you guys are just the most wild about everyone, just dont give a fuck. You and mentally lost cel and knajjd before he was gay, you guys just give no fucks and go all out JFL

Prompill is absolutely brutal. I had mine recently and just stood around like some fucking creep, because whenever I tried to talk to a group they would walk away, and of course there was this ricenigger Chang K-pop faggot who was barely saying or doing anything and had groups of foids following him around and swooning over him. Same with a couple of other Chads too, they all had this smug shit-eating grin as groups of 5 or 6 dumb foids frantically scuttled to give their lord and saviour McFacialbones the attention he deserves. Anyone who says the 80/20 rule is false deserves to be shot by a bow in Minecraft bedwars.