Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I was normal looking, I wouldn't be here, I'll be trying to get with girls

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,001
Online
6d 5h 39m
If I was in the 4-7 range, I would delete my incels.is account and try to get with as many 3-6/10 girls as possible.

There are a lot of people here in that range, so much so that it seems they are the majority now of posters. And I don't doubt most of them struggle with women. All I'm saying is, if I had your looks, I would try to break out of Inceldom instead of coping in it.

Good luck to my 4-7 ranged brothers, don't give up yet, it's not truly over for you. Hypergamy has not fully kicked in yet so you all still have a chance.
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
665
Online
0
I`m a 4 bro, and yea it`s totally over for me, everyone threat me like shit.

5-6 "mentalcel" fakecels needs to fuck off, seriously.
 
S

skinnyfat

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
144
Online
0
and how would you exactly do this? approach girls in the streets? lmao
 
asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,001
Online
6d 5h 39m
Unbearable2woman said:
I`m a 4 bro, and yea it`s totally over for me, everyone threat me like shit.

5-6 "mentalcel" fakecels needs to fuck off, seriously.

In my rating scale, if everyone treats you like shit, it's safe to assume you're sub-4.


skinnyfat said:
and how would you exactly do this? approach girls in the streets? lmao

No, go up to girls at uni. Actually be able to make friends, sign up for uni parties etc
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,851
Online
0
It's O V E R for men who don't look like chad in 2018.
 
S

skinnyfat

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
144
Online
0
alsalsk said:
Unbearable2woman said:
I`m a 4 bro, and yea it`s totally over for me, everyone threat me like shit.
5-6 "mentalcel" fakecels needs to fuck off, seriously.
In my rating scale, if everyone treats you like shit, it's safe to assume you're sub-4.


skinnyfat said:
and how would you exactly do this? approach girls in the streets? lmao
No, go up to girls at uni. Actually be able to make friends, sign up for uni parties etc


and what kind of women do you think you would slay? do you know what's hypergamy?
 
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
665
Online
0
alsalsk said:
Unbearable2woman said:
I`m a 4 bro, and yea it`s totally over for me, everyone threat me like shit.
5-6 "mentalcel" fakecels needs to fuck off, seriously.
In my rating scale, if everyone treats you like shit, it's safe to assume you're sub-4.


skinnyfat said:
and how would you exactly do this? approach girls in the streets? lmao
No, go up to girls at uni. Actually be able to make friends, sign up for uni parties etc


Well my incels brothers rate me that in truerateme, i trust them tbt, i used to believe that i was a 3/10.
 
asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,001
Online
6d 5h 39m
jagged0 said:
It's O V E R for men who don't look like chad in 2018.

That's just cope. I've seen average looking girls with average looking guys.
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,851
Online
0
alsalsk said:
That's just cope. I've seen average looking girls with average looking guys.

yeah, but they don't really love those guys; they're just settling. For example if chad hits on them they'll cock their bfs in a second.
 
asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,001
Online
6d 5h 39m
skinnyfat said:
and what kind of women do you think you would slay? do you know what's hypergamy?

Bruh, ofc I know about hypergamy, but it's unrealistic and just cope to think that only chads can get any girls.

There are a lot of average looking uni girls that get with average looking uni guys. I didn't say I'll slay, only that I'll try my best to find one girl interested in me.


jagged0 said:
yeah, but they don't really love those guys; they're just settling. For example if chad hits on them they'll cock their bfs in a second.

Probably, but there are SOME loyal girls out there.

I'll just try to have sex (without beta bux cuckery) and see how the relationship will go from there. Normies will always lose to chads, but that doesn't mean they should give up all together
 
KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,740
Online
4d 3h 42m
an 4/10 can looksmax to 6/10 brow, like Zyros did. Dont give up yet.

The major problem is being 3/10 or low...
 
marin

marin

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
227
Online
1m
I was rated 4/10 psl here but even if I was a 6 psl my looks couldn't make it for the years of social interaction I lost on my teens, even if a woman approached me I wouldn't know what to do because I didn't experienced that when I was younger.
 
asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,001
Online
6d 5h 39m
marin said:
I was rated 4/10 psl here but even if I was a 6 psl my looks couldn't make it for the years of social interaction I lost on my teens, even if a woman approached me I wouldn't know what to do because I didn't experienced that when I was younger.

Mentalcel is real, if you're socially awkward (like legitimately can't talk to anyone), you lose 1 point off of looks.
 
Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Posts
3,598
Online
0
Same brah. Imagine being a 5'6 manlet with a 4/10 face.
 
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,519
Online
0
alsalsk said:
That's just cope. I've seen average looking girls with average looking guys.
It's not their girl, its just their turn and there's plentiful of men waiting in line to date them, if a good opportunity (Chad) comes up, you better believe they'll go for it. Most people nowadays are very hasty (not patient enough) to end their relationships quickly with the ever growing boredom and cheating thats present or prevalent in everyday modern day relationships.
 
asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,001
Online
6d 5h 39m
idkwattodowithlife said:
It's not their girl, its just their turn and there's plentiful of men waiting in line to date them, if a good opportunity (Chad) comes up, you better believe they'll go for it. Most people nowadays are very hasty (not patient enough) to end their relationships quickly with the ever growing boredom and cheating thats present or prevalent in everyday modern day relationships.

Still better than being a lonely virgin your whole life. I don't doubt any of what you're saying, but that life still sounds better than ours.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
6-7 is "normal" looking bro.
 
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,595
Online
14d 5h 51m
what the fuck, anyone who is more than a 4 and claims they are INCEL should fuck off.
 
theoldnick

theoldnick

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
759
Online
10d 6h 2m
i'm 7 but it's fun to read tbh, i really liked r/incels

and i was mentalcel so i can relate
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
If you were in the 4-6 category, you would be here complaining you weren't a 7. You'd be surprised how many Chadlites and 6s this site harbors.
 
QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
4,752
Online
0
If I could get girls I wouldn't be on my phone as much, would have more incentive to work my ass off, would be constantly looking for better opportunities to make money, probably give up on gaming (not that I do it much these days), go out a lot more, and that's basically it. 

I'd be an all-around happier person, although I'm not naive and realize a lot of guys get into it with some toxic women that make life even worse. I'd tread carefully.
 
asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,001
Online
6d 5h 39m
CopingGymcel said:
If you were in the 4-6 category, you would be here complaining you weren't a 7. You'd be surprised how many Chadlites and 6s this site harbors.

I know, point of this thead was to tell them to fuck off.
 

Similar threads

InMemoriam
Replies
7
Views
175
InMemoriam
InMemoriam
D
Replies
8
Views
396
Idotms
Idotms
Vitarius
Replies
6
Views
645
Vitarius
Vitarius
HateCurry
Replies
13
Views
614
HateCurry
HateCurry
ServusLuciferi
Replies
47
Views
1K
Hemogsme
Hemogsme
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top