Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I was normal looking, I wouldn't be here, I'll be trying to get with girls

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
If I was in the 4-7 range, I would delete my incels.is account and try to get with as many 3-6/10 girls as possible.

There are a lot of people here in that range, so much so that it seems they are the majority now of posters. And I don't doubt most of them struggle with women. All I'm saying is, if I had your looks, I would try to break out of Inceldom instead of coping in it.

Good luck to my 4-7 ranged brothers, don't give up yet, it's not truly over for you. Hypergamy has not fully kicked in yet so you all still have a chance.

I`m a 4 bro, and yea it`s totally over for me, everyone threat me like shit.

5-6 "mentalcel" fakecels needs to fuck off, seriously.

and how would you exactly do this? approach girls in the streets? lmao

Unbearable2woman said:

In my rating scale, if everyone treats you like shit, it's safe to assume you're sub-4.

skinnyfat said:

No, go up to girls at uni. Actually be able to make friends, sign up for uni parties etc

It's O V E R for men who don't look like chad in 2018.

alsalsk said:
Unbearable2woman said:
In my rating scale, if everyone treats you like shit, it's safe to assume you're sub-4.

skinnyfat said:
No, go up to girls at uni. Actually be able to make friends, sign up for uni parties etc

and what kind of women do you think you would slay? do you know what's hypergamy?

alsalsk said:
Unbearable2woman said:

skinnyfat said:

Well my incels brothers rate me that in truerateme, i trust them tbt, i used to believe that i was a 3/10.

jagged0 said:
It's O V E R for men who don't look like chad in 2018.

That's just cope. I've seen average looking girls with average looking guys.

alsalsk said:

yeah, but they don't really love those guys; they're just settling. For example if chad hits on them they'll cock their bfs in a second.

skinnyfat said:
and what kind of women do you think you would slay? do you know what's hypergamy?

Bruh, ofc I know about hypergamy, but it's unrealistic and just cope to think that only chads can get any girls.

There are a lot of average looking uni girls that get with average looking uni guys. I didn't say I'll slay, only that I'll try my best to find one girl interested in me.

jagged0 said:
yeah, but they don't really love those guys; they're just settling. For example if chad hits on them they'll cock their bfs in a second.

Probably, but there are SOME loyal girls out there.

I'll just try to have sex (without beta bux cuckery) and see how the relationship will go from there. Normies will always lose to chads, but that doesn't mean they should give up all together

an 4/10 can looksmax to 6/10 brow, like Zyros did. Dont give up yet.

The major problem is being 3/10 or low...

I was rated 4/10 psl here but even if I was a 6 psl my looks couldn't make it for the years of social interaction I lost on my teens, even if a woman approached me I wouldn't know what to do because I didn't experienced that when I was younger.

marin said:
I was rated 4/10 psl here but even if I was a 6 psl my looks couldn't make it for the years of social interaction I lost on my teens, even if a woman approached me I wouldn't know what to do because I didn't experienced that when I was younger.

Mentalcel is real, if you're socially awkward (like legitimately can't talk to anyone), you lose 1 point off of looks.

Same brah. Imagine being a 5'6 manlet with a 4/10 face.

alsalsk said:
It's not their girl, its just their turn and there's plentiful of men waiting in line to date them, if a good opportunity (Chad) comes up, you better believe they'll go for it. Most people nowadays are very hasty (not patient enough) to end their relationships quickly with the ever growing boredom and cheating thats present or prevalent in everyday modern day relationships.

idkwattodowithlife said:
It's not their girl, its just their turn and there's plentiful of men waiting in line to date them, if a good opportunity (Chad) comes up, you better believe they'll go for it. Most people nowadays are very hasty (not patient enough) to end their relationships quickly with the ever growing boredom and cheating thats present or prevalent in everyday modern day relationships.

Still better than being a lonely virgin your whole life. I don't doubt any of what you're saying, but that life still sounds better than ours.

6-7 is "normal" looking bro.

what the fuck, anyone who is more than a 4 and claims they are INCEL should fuck off.

i'm 7 but it's fun to read tbh, i really liked r/incels

and i was mentalcel so i can relate

If you were in the 4-6 category, you would be here complaining you weren't a 7. You'd be surprised how many Chadlites and 6s this site harbors.

If I could get girls I wouldn't be on my phone as much, would have more incentive to work my ass off, would be constantly looking for better opportunities to make money, probably give up on gaming (not that I do it much these days), go out a lot more, and that's basically it. 

I'd be an all-around happier person, although I'm not naive and realize a lot of guys get into it with some toxic women that make life even worse. I'd tread carefully.

CopingGymcel said:
If you were in the 4-6 category, you would be here complaining you weren't a 7. You'd be surprised how many Chadlites and 6s this site harbors.

I know, point of this thead was to tell them to fuck off.