Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I was atleast 5'11, I wouldn't be here.

How tall are you @Zer0/∞

Well I've never been there, but isn't it full of ethnics who bring down the average height?
Why you care? There will certainly be Europeans shorter than you, especially with lifts.

Why you care? There will certainly be Europeans shorter than you, especially with lifts.
I'm talking about my area where 6ft+ is the norm for males now.

Ur a smart user people here are 6 or 6'3 and the thing is they don't want to be average the want to be superior their ideal height is 7 feet
Ur 6’2

How tf I find there's some chink (and he is a bloated non pretty boy) who's almost a head shorter than me managed to have a noodle TALLER than him?! I'm at a restaurant in Markham rn jfl
How ugly and fat is the foid?

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: If I was atleast 5'11, I would have posturedmaxx and wore some thicker shoes to claim to be 6'1, which is ideal height in my city, and I would heightmogged 99% of my race and have gotten a short 4'10 bengali gf at the least.

I'm tired of above average height men (5'10+) humblebragging about their height, stfu, I would do everything to be your height.

And I'd do anything to be 6'7+. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I'm pretty sure they are couple since there's no reason why a male would have foid friends, if so that would be friends with benefits aka fuck buddies.
A male would have foid friends in hoping they would fall in love with his personality:forcedsmile:. So I'm guessing you didn't see any signs of affection from them.

That's not the only couple with a manlet I have seen lol. I have seen males SHORTER than my 5'4 mother with gfs jfl.
The only times I see guys that short in relationships is if they're in high school. I rarely see 18+ year old guys that are under 5'7 with girlfriends.

Because he’s not sperg like you, calling yourself a 6’0 manlet, if you acted normal, didn’t obsess about your height 24/7, you’d easily get a girlfriend
How do i get a gf as a 6'2 and over 6'3 curry with shoes? i will happily accept a 4'10 ethnic foid

I have no friends and im a NEET

I'm tired of above average height men (5'10+) humblebragging about their height
seriously if you admit being this height it should be an instant permaban and you should kill yourself