Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I was a serial killer I would just be an abortion doctor so I can kill babies legally and get clout from it

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
This is the ultimate psychopath's job. You are basically God. You're ending child lives, of BABIES THAT DONT EVEN DESERVE A SHOT. Blood and guts like a mexican cartel video-- it's all you, you clamp vaginas, and flay unworthy flesh more hours in the day than you watch TV. They all love you for it. The heathen liberals adore the way you chose to dedicate your life to just taking neigboorhood hussies, grabbing in there and cutting up the baby that was inside of them because they hate it so much. And they GET TO DO THIS ALL DAY, clamp some slut's vagina, grab the rot that's in her uterous, and eradicate it like a gross pimple you want to pop. Super well paid to make short work of the unworthy fetuses of whores and degenerates.

THIS IS WHY SIMPS ARE SO EVIL. YESS QUEEEEN :soy:. Sit them down. You can't have this baby NUU AHHH :foidSoy:. Your body YOUR CHOICE :soy:. Well buddy it's my choice whether or not I get off to my work :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:. It gives an opportunity to feed a psycho more Satanic lust.

Yeah, after a long fucking day of murdering bunch of UNWANTED PUSS BABIES, you hop on your Porsche, vlog to your many youtube subscribers because you are an influencer, and then brag about how cool it is to fucking slit some baby throat, as I virtue signal about how what I do changes lives for the better. I despise every single person who follows me of course because I disrespect their lack of focus in failing to detect the wolf in sheep's clothing that is me.

Last edited:
This is the ultimate psychopath's job. You are basically God.
seems like a good job, i always wanted to be god and play with the lives of others and what will even make it better is that i don't get caught but they're not going to let an ugly inkwell become an abortion doctor, they need a chad so the toilet get wet and her pussy open up like a flower.
but seems like this whole job is a femininst masturbation material. i am even sure some blue dyed hair toilet will like to have sex with an abortion surgeon incel just because he kills babies. might even make gifts out of the bodies of the babies i killed.

seems like a good job, i always wanted to be god and play with the lives of others and what will even make it better is that i don't get caught but they're not going to let an ugly inkwell become an abortion doctor, they need a chad so the toilet get wet and her pussy open up like a flower.
but seems like this whole job is a femininst masturbation material. i am even sure some blue dyed hair toilet will like to have sex with an abortion surgeon incel just because he kills babies. might even make gifts out of the bodies of the babies i killed.
you cant fuck a bitch more than murdering the baby that's inside of her.

AND SHES THE ONE THAT THANKS YOU FOR IT WHEN ITS ALL DONE. It's like being given candy to go ER on THE FETUSES OF WHORES

images
10-week-abortion-01.jpg
15-week-abortion-03a.jpg
15-week-abortion-01a.jpg
Dead-fetus-with-protruding-loops-of-bowel-due-to-stab-wound-injury.png

Based i wish i was aborted
We need eugenics police to make sure ugly foids arent fucking with chads
>Hey u foid, show me ur pregnancy authorisation slip
>Dosen’t have it
>the officer kicks her by the belly sparing the cel and the foid gets life in prison

Babies are innocent so zero satisfaction. Only satisfaction is after they make the choice to be an evil person

holy shit
What you expect women going around being whores getting fucked every day proud of their high body count but don't wanna take responsibility for their actions

What you expect women going around being whores getting fucked every day proud of their high body count but don't wanna take responsibility for their actions
Average foid

The average foid is a pyschotic killer. That's why she loves abortions.

Yup, doctors are psychopaths. They've shown it time and time again.
The worst shameless, hypocritical people I've interacted with ended up studying medicine and laws.
The average foid is a pyschotic killer. That's why she loves abortions.
True

This is the ultimate psychopath's job. You are basically God. You're ending child lives, of BABIES THAT DONT EVEN DESERVE A SHOT. Blood and guts like a mexican cartel video-- it's all you, you clamp vaginas, and flay unworthy flesh more hours in the day than you watch TV. They all love you for it. The heathen liberals adore the way you chose to dedicate your life to just taking neigboorhood hussies, grabbing in there and cutting up the baby that was inside of them because they hate it so much. And they GET TO DO THIS ALL DAY, clamp some slut's vagina, grab the rot that's in her uterous, and eradicate it like a gross pimple you want to pop. Super well paid to make short work of the unworthy fetuses of whores and degenerates.

THIS IS WHY SIMPS ARE SO EVIL. YESS QUEEEEN :soy:. Sit them down. You can't have this baby NUU AHHH :foidSoy:. Your body YOUR CHOICE :soy:. Well buddy it's my choice whether or not I get off to my work :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:. It gives an opportunity to feed a psycho more Satanic lust.

Yeah, after a long fucking day of murdering bunch of UNWANTED PUSS BABIES, you hop on your Porsche, vlog to your many youtube subscribers because you are an influencer, and then brag about how cool it is to fucking slit some baby throat, as I virtue signal about how what I do changes lives for the better. I despise every single person who follows me of course because I disrespect their lack of focus in failing to detect the wolf in sheep's clothing that is me.

Okay how based can you possibly be

But by doing this, you are empowering women and becoming a tool for them to be happier. You should be anti abortion simply because women don't deserve to have rights, especially the right to decide whether the baby in its womb should live or die. Men give too much privileges to women and then wonder why they are getting cucked by them, and wonder why women have a lot of control on the modern dating marketing. Abortion gives more power to women, and weakens the effect that rape has on a woman's life. You cannot easily spread your genes as a man via rape just like the prehistoric times. Today if you rape a woman she will most likely abort your baby, and men gave them the right to do this, a right that they don't deserve.

Abortion is dysgenic within the white race but eugenic across races (e.g. in US today as a whole).
If I had to operate on nobody but POC women I would love that.

Abortion is dysgenic within the white race but eugenic across races (e.g. in US today as a whole).
If I had to operate on nobody but POC women I would love that.
I would get off more if I killed white babies, the older the better, that way their nerves are more developed so they could potentially feel pain.

I would get off to killing babies based on the superiority of their race, and because black babies have less power, it wouldn't feel as gratifying

black babies have less power, it wouldn't feel as gratifying
Isn't the opposite true?
Bleques are worshipped in America, the White middle class is essentially enslaved for the sole purpose of funding the negroidic existence throughout the world.

Based and Kermit Gosnell pilled

If a foid wants to have her baby while she is pregnant she regards the baby in her womb as a baby while she’s pregnant. If a foid is pregnant and she does not want to have a baby she won’t regard the baby in her womb as a baby can you see how much foids are willing to dehumanise a baby in to not even regarding their pregnancy as a case of carrying a baby. if the foid happens to be a pro choice foid she will never refer to abortion as murder.

Imagine a way to remove a baby from a womb with out killing a baby so a pregnant foid can get rid of her unwanted pregnancy with out having to go to the baby Assasination centre known as the abortion clinic. I prefer talking to based people about these topics because they’ll talk about these topics for how they really are. When your not talking to based people about these topics they go off in their indirect ways of justifying it as something that is not murder in their pursuit to steer clear of the most simple direct description of what it really is

Abortion should be banned and only toilets should be forced to nurture unwanted kids.

over

You would support whores by getting rid of their problems so that they can have sex again. Retard

They'll probably change the rules so you can't do it.

"Muh abortion is a human right! But not when you do it because... something something inkwell, something рersonality

I hate these abortion doctors who perform abortions on healthy women without any excuse with all my heart.

The only exception is rape and maybe a fatal disease or something similar to that.

Modern day child sacrifice to a fallen angel: Ba'al

Nothing new under the sun

Wahmen and their moral grandstanding