Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If I was a farmer do you think I can barter with a hooker sex in exchange for groceries?

Do you think a hooker will accept food as barter for sex?

• Total voters
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Let's say if I was a farmer that owns land and grows his own food. And lets say a hooker comes up wanting to buy some groceries to me. I tell her instead of giving me her money I make a deal if I can give her a portion of provisions if she performs a sex act on me.

Do you think she will accept my offer or would she be insulted at such a proposition?

Unless you have starved, malnourished Ethiopian foids going to your farm I doubt it.

a hooker can be malnourished and will refuse your food for drug money

a hooker can be malnourished and will refuse your food for drug money
Then why she hooking if she still has to buy groceries?

Not unless price of food goes up exponentionally. In which case you could just sell the food and make enough money to pay her anyway.

yes in some places and some cases

Soon!

That's why you should grow a permaculture "food forest" last decade! (Or tomorrow morning!)

Look at Argentina and Venezuela and Africa and everywhere without a functional currency! Farming is like growing money!

Besides the useless whores you can hire some guns to protect you're food!