Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If I suicided right now...

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Depending on the place, I would be confident no one would know until Friday until work starts comin after me n shiet and then no one would care except immediate family n shiet yk. literally no one else would even know or care
no fedcels.. i'm not going night night, yet. I got a good couple of decade rotations around this cucking sun before I am ready to go. if you even care, jfl.

Depending on the place, I would be confident no one would know until Friday until work starts comin after me n shiet and then no one would care except immediate family n shiet yk. literally no one else would even know or care
no fedcels.. i'm not going night night, yet. I got a good couple of decade rotations around this cucking sun before I am ready to go. if you even care, jfl.
fedcels dont care about suicide

just tag random fags theory.

tbh its the kind of behaviour youd expect from a househusband tho
I often get associated with the fullerton because of my past excessive use of chico mang n shiet and for being in the same shitty gang and going to church
and for being jealous of this slutina lover, blood. if I was him I'd fuck so many noodles, I can't get shit here.

it's fucking over

Last edited:
indeed @NoLooksNoLife
65DF9A72 E907 42BB 9787 D9137DAA6AD8