Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If I suffer inkwelldom, I rather suffer it as a rice, fullerton.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I actually mean this.
If I was doomed to be an inkwell no matter what, I would still want to change my race to a fullerton boi even though it's still over.
I would have much higher iq which would make it easier for me to moneymaxx and also not be viewed as an aggressive ape that should be police brutalitymaxxed
I also would do some crazy shiet with my chink hair and try my hardest to look like this guy
latest

i would be way more successful money and iq wise if I were a fullerton boi jfl

it's over

I would rather be a white or black incel than a ricecel, since there would be more chance to ascend

I would rather be a dark triad white Chad or thugmaxxed Tyrone than a Chang
if I am going to be a sexhaver, i'd be white Chad all day, fullerton :feelsjuice:

it's over

if I am going to be a sexhaver, i'd be white Chad all day, fullerton :feelsjuice:

it's over
My bad, I absent-mindedly posted that response, should’ve read your post in full first

I would even consider being Chang sexhaver actually tbh cause that would mean I could get my oneitis noodle wife cause they're most likely to get one of their own race
but white chad could too and white chad is favored worldwide :ping:

it's over