Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I stab myself deep in the side of my neck with a 8 inch chef knife how quick would it kill me?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
How quick will that be? I can’t imagine it would that that long with a knife that size. I want to do it in front of someone too but that would only increase my chance of survival. I’d imagine if I hit the carotid arteries though there would be no chance of survival.

You cant survive if you hit the vein. I recently saw a clip of someone getting stabbed to neck and it took mere seconds for him to collapse on the floor

How quick will that be? I can’t imagine it would that that long with a knife that size. I want to do it in front of someone too but that would only increase my chance of survival. I’d imagine if I hit the carotid arteries though there would be no chance of survival.
Very quick, since you would hit your carotid artery.

Sui is cucked

You will still have to wait some time before you run out of blood so you lose consciousness forever. I don't think it's a good method.

Slow and painful death

You will lose consciousness in 20-30 seconds if you hit the carotid, but if you only hit the jugular then it will take way more time, could be minutes.

It takes some time for die while bleeding
that's why suicide with guns exists

Depends on what vessels you hit ,I would not recommend that ,even if you do succeed in ending your earthly life that may not make your problems go away.Give your life to Jesus ,that will solve your problems!!!

Depends on what vessels you hit ,I would not recommend that ,even if you do succeed in ending your earthly life that may not make your problems go away.Give your life to Jesus ,that will solve your problems!!!
Infiltrator

The carotid is near the front, 1 on either side of the windpipe. A kitchen knife would do the job easy and blood would pour out.. You would leave quite a mess behind and have a generous minute of panic before the numbness sets in. I'm not trying to judge such a decision though this world is fucked up. We hang on and take all the shit for a chance at pussy someday, so first off have you explored geomaxxing?

Last edited:
how does that solve incels problems? Many incels have left religion after swallowing the blackpill because "Jesus" does nothing except for Chads

if u do such a thing u better be high out of your mind because you will probably panic etc

Over for knifecels. If my only option to die would be a knife, then I would probably not rope. It is painful as heck and slow. Almost anything is a better option than this.

Why don't you do that and report to us the result?

You might wanna look on .net for roping advice

It would be very painful brocel. You will bleed out and feel your life force drain from your body and be in extreme pain for your last moments. There are many worse ways to die, but this is not a good way to go out.

how does that solve incels problems? Many incels have left religion after swallowing the blackpill because "Jesus" does nothing except for Chads
God cares for everyone and no most Chads don't care for God!

Too many things can go wrong with this method

You should study an anatomy chart before attempting this.

The carotid is near the front, 1 on either side of the windpipe. A kitchen knife would do the job easy and blood would pour out.. You would leave quite a mess behind and have a generous minute of panic before the numbness sets in. I'm not trying to judge such a decision though this world is fucked up. We hang on and take all the shit for a chance at pussy someday, so first off have you explored geomaxxing?

Solid reply ngl.

Geomaxxing is all there is left really, hell even for most males in general. In the West you're basically either an incel or a betabuxxer cuck anyway.

God cares for everyone and no most Chads don't care for God!
If god cares then why are 99% of people stuck as incels? No wife no children and the bible says sex outside of marriage is sin. So where is this god?

If god cares then why are 99% of people stuck as incels? No wife no children and the bible says sex outside of marriage is sin. So where is this god?
In true sincerity put your faith in God and God can change your life,pray in the name of Jesus for help and he will respond!

Ig it would be painful but I never tried it so I can’t tell ya.

It would take a couple of minutes of an utter messy and brutal scene

Retarded glowie thread

You would have to be a complete retard to decide to kill yourself this way. There a multitude better ways to end your life.

Besides killing yourself this way is extremely difficult from the psychological point of view anyway, 99% of people even the suicidal ones wouldn't be able to pull it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back