Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if i quit, would yall miss me?

should i stay or should i go now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Been seeing a lot of permanent log out posts lately and i too have been thinking about it since the option become available...

It's not like I'll be ever getting any of the sex anyway. And hearing about young morons that are probably fakecels is just annoying...

I do like to think what i contribute helps a few unknown randos here...

But the lure of not reading about the same shit over and ovER seems nice.

Anyway, I'm not planning on it. But i have been thinking about it.

Am i on some kind of Chinese gambling website?

Emba Asian s

How did you create that picture?

wouldnt blame u if u did, quality of this place has decreased
ur schizo ramblings are enjoyable

How did you create that picture?
DO I LOOK LIKE A SELF IMPORTANT ASSOUL TO YOU, bro?

i know you have no idea what i look like irl...

Actually those are real Asians... I don't remember who gave it to me. Just a cel from here. I hav3 memory problems from being elderly....

wouldnt blame u if u did, quality of this place has decreased
ur schizo ramblings are enjoyable
Thank you kindly brother

I really enjoy your posting. Your personality really comes through online. However I have also contemplating logging out for a while for various reasons. So I guess I hope you stay but won’t be mad at you if you leave. You can always come back I think.

your comedic remarks are brilliant, so yeah, but really are you deciding to quit because you noticed the repetitiveness of content just now?

don't leave my man

Dont leave us, i imagine you as an old cowboy living in a shack in the mountain eating beans and eggs every day.

I really enjoy your posting. Your personality really comes through online. However I have also contemplating logging out for a while for various reasons. So I guess I hope you stay but won’t be mad at you if you leave. You can always come back I think.
your comedic remarks are brilliant, so yeah, but really are you deciding to quit because you noticed the repetitiveness of content just now?
Not really. It's always been that way. I mean really, there's not much new about our shituation....

I do, however, really enjoy the global news, information and interaction. Ive even become l3ss racist because of the knowledge of our shared struggles. I don't even hate jews as much! - Only the ones trying to genocide "my" people. I just really enjoy being "edgy."
don't leave my man
Dont leave us, i imagine you as an old cowboy living in a shack in the mountain eating beans and eggs every day.
There be cows across my street!
And i do ride a steel horse. (It's much cheaper. No guitar though...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRvCvsRp5ho

Stay pops:smonk:
& @Transcended Trucel
Ok.

Thanks bros. Sometimes i wonder if anyone gaf about me. Irl people is shit. I sure do appreciate the kindness here.

I can understand why you would leave, with the quality decrease and all, but it would definitely be a loss for the forum if you left, and you would be missed by many, myself included

Been seeing a lot of permanent log out posts lately and i too have been thinking about it since the option become available...

It's not like I'll be ever getting any of the sex anyway. And hearing about young morons that are probably fakecels is just annoying...

View attachment 494672

U good in my books my nigga
:feelsjuice:
Mogs me if you have an actual life outside
:feels:

By paying them 50p and a freddo each

Gotta respect Emba's social influence in the Asian community!

View attachment 494989
I think they like me because i promote eating yummy rats! But i bet they are just a bunch of gamblers...

Sorry but i can't run that picture through my decipher tool. What does it say?
I can understand why you would leave, with the quality decrease and all, but it would definitely be a loss for the forum if you left, and you would be missed by many, myself included
Thanks bro. But it's more like i find youngcels to be pathetic and most likely fakecels. Dumb kids that think hanging out with truecels is edgy and fun...
U good in my books my nigga
:feelsjuice:
Mogs me if you have an actual life outside
:feels:
Only in my yard

You should stay.:feelsUgh:

I’ve always viewed you much the same as myself which is to say badly needed comedic relief on this type of forum of ours where posters tend to take themselves and everything else far too seriously all the time.:feelsclown:

Plus you, myself and outherebrothers are some of the only genuine Wizards left on the site, a site that is woefully afflicted with far too many kiddos that will eventually ascend and become normies at the very least if not Chad.:feelsmage:

You should stay.:feelsUgh:

I’ve always viewed you much the same as myself which is to say badly needed comedic relief on this type of forum of ours where posters tend to take themselves and everything else far too seriously all the time.:feelsclown:

Plus you, myself and outherebrothers are some of the only genuine Wizards left on the site, a site that is woefully afflicted with far too many kiddos that will eventually ascend and become normies at the very least if not Chad.:feelsmage:
Brutal cause of semi actual inceltears bro

GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING bratcels!

I left for most of summer, nothing really happened or changed or improved. I want to say yes, but tbh I don't care about anyone, nothing against you.

I left for most of summer, nothing really happened or changed or improved. I want to say yes, but tbh I don't care about anyone, nothing against you.
THERE YAR!

yeah, whatever bro...

I said yes and no and all of them. Voting is a meme.

It's easy to not gaf in today's world.

What repetition have you observed?

Anyways, I myself have always strived to remain as serious as possible given the relation of .is's contents to the blackpill or general comedic relief that attempts to impress a expression that is not of a coping nature.

You on the otherhand have reffered entirely to the hubris of incel "culture," so to speak, blatantly resorting to jesting in a way that may return some of our users to the glimpse of innocence that they may have been accustomed to during times of existential sublimity.

I would hate to see you go, you are part of the forum that seems almost integral to the users experience. Like an arbitary moment fleeting away as it decorates the scene with a stupifying grace.
I once had a loud, angery, obnoxious, potentially violent, drunk hillbilly moron ask tell me I'm hard to understand.

Now i think i understand how they felt.

notice how i didn't answer the question again.

Plus you, myself and outherebrothers are some of the only genuine Wizards left on the site
@outherebrothers didn't he deleted his account? How come he's back? :feelswhere:

Brutal no one would miss me if I died. Truly mogs me to the fifth dimension :feelsrope:but then again it is always like this. It is Infinite nothing but physics and theoretical theorems can prove how over it is for me. Mother nature and that bitch of a deity is laughing at me they truly evil sons of bitches I must infiltrate heaven to fix the universe:worryfeels:

idk, i never interacted with you

View attachment 494672
Don't make me superglue your fingers to the keyboard, Emba. We need your delightfully off-the-wall humor.

Brutal no one would miss me if I died. Truly mogs me to the fifth dimension :feelsrope:but then again it is always like this. It is Infinite nothing but physics and theoretical theorems can prove how over it is for me. Mother nature and that bitch of a deity is laughing at me they truly evil sons of bitches I must infiltrate heaven to fix the universe:worryfeels:
It's only random strangers on the INTERNET that might miss me. Certainly no one irl. Ofc my animal buddies would be sad...
Don't make me superglue your fingers to the keyboard, Emba. We need your delightfully off-the-wall humor.
Back when i was a 20 year old college dropout junkie, i enjoyed sniffing glue...

That is ofc until i SNIFFED MY NOSTRILS SHUT!

then i quit sniffing glue and just became a boring alcoholic...

No man, stay.

Do you have somewhere else to be, old man?

Stick around, it's nice to see other oldcels on here. Maybe take a short break instead, I feel better when I do that.

So, do you miss him?

Aim small
Miss small
I MISS OUR GOD RELATIONSHIP MAYBE IT IS HIGH TIME TO DEBATE AND APOLOGIZE
(in video game)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.