Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if i quit, would yall miss me?

should i stay or should i go now?

• stay pops, we appreciate your inane blather

• gtf OUT! you elderly loser! you make me sick

• your not my real dad! BLAM-BLAM! BLAM!

• London is calling and i, i live by the rivER.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
116d 4h 12m
Been seeing a lot of permanent log out posts lately and i too have been thinking about it since the option become available...

It's not like I'll be ever getting any of the sex anyway. And hearing about young morons that are probably fakecels is just annoying...

I do like to think what i contribute helps a few unknown randos here...

But the lure of not reading about the same shit over and ovER seems nice.

Anyway, I'm not planning on it. But i have been thinking about it.

Am i on some kind of Chinese gambling website?

J

jetblack cel

robloxmaxxer
-
8h 19m
How did you create that picture?

kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
96d 12h 55m
wouldnt blame u if u did, quality of this place has decreased
ur schizo ramblings are enjoyable

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
116d 4h 12m
jetblack cel said:
DO I LOOK LIKE A SELF IMPORTANT ASSOUL TO YOU, bro?

i know you have no idea what i look like irl...

Actually those are real Asians... I don't remember who gave it to me. Just a cel from here. I hav3 memory problems from being elderly....

kekfuel said:
Thank you kindly brother

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
74d 20h 44m
I really enjoy your posting. Your personality really comes through online. However I have also contemplating logging out for a while for various reasons. So I guess I hope you stay but won’t be mad at you if you leave. You can always come back I think.

OwlGod

OwlGod

Immortal Prophet
★★★★★
126d 19h 33m
your comedic remarks are brilliant, so yeah, but really are you deciding to quit because you noticed the repetitiveness of content just now?

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Mythic
45d 3h 15m
don't leave my man

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
110d 6h 46m
Dont leave us, i imagine you as an old cowboy living in a shack in the mountain eating beans and eggs every day.

Broly

Broly

Luminary
★★★★★
68d 11h 54m
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
116d 4h 12m
Ellsworth said:
I really enjoy your posting. Your personality really comes through online. However I have also contemplating logging out for a while for various reasons. So I guess I hope you stay but won’t be mad at you if you leave. You can always come back I think.
OwlGod said:
your comedic remarks are brilliant, so yeah, but really are you deciding to quit because you noticed the repetitiveness of content just now?
Not really. It's always been that way. I mean really, there's not much new about our shituation....

I do, however, really enjoy the global news, information and interaction. Ive even become l3ss racist because of the knowledge of our shared struggles. I don't even hate jews as much! - Only the ones trying to genocide "my" people. I just really enjoy being "edgy."
Cope_Time said:
don't leave my man
Mecoja said:
Dont leave us, i imagine you as an old cowboy living in a shack in the mountain eating beans and eggs every day.
There be cows across my street!
And i do ride a steel horse. (It's much cheaper. No guitar though...
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRvCvsRp5ho

Broly said:
Stay pops:smonk:
& Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel
Ok.

Thanks bros. Sometimes i wonder if anyone gaf about me. Irl people is shit. I sure do appreciate the kindness here.

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

Overlord
★★★★★
14d 11h 46m
I can understand why you would leave, with the quality decrease and all, but it would definitely be a loss for the forum if you left, and you would be missed by many, myself included

L

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
62d 5h 35m
jetblack cel said:

By paying them 50p and a freddo each

Gotta respect Emba's social influence in the Asian community!

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
63d 20h 5m
Emba said:
Been seeing a lot of permanent log out posts lately and i too have been thinking about it since the option become available...

It's not like I'll be ever getting any of the sex anyway. And hearing about young morons that are probably fakecels is just annoying...

View attachment 494672

U good in my books my nigga
:feelsjuice:
Mogs me if you have an actual life outside
:feels:

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
116d 4h 12m
Lonelycel said:
By paying them 50p and a freddo each

Gotta respect Emba's social influence in the Asian community!

View attachment 494989
I think they like me because i promote eating yummy rats! But i bet they are just a bunch of gamblers...

Sorry but i can't run that picture through my decipher tool. What does it say?
nystagmuscel said:
I can understand why you would leave, with the quality decrease and all, but it would definitely be a loss for the forum if you left, and you would be missed by many, myself included
Thanks bro. But it's more like i find youngcels to be pathetic and most likely fakecels. Dumb kids that think hanging out with truecels is edgy and fun...
Mogged Loner said:
U good in my books my nigga
:feelsjuice:
Mogs me if you have an actual life outside
:feels:
Only in my yard

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
138d 18h 25m
You should stay.:feelsUgh:

I’ve always viewed you much the same as myself which is to say badly needed comedic relief on this type of forum of ours where posters tend to take themselves and everything else far too seriously all the time.:feelsclown:

Plus you, myself and outherebrothers are some of the only genuine Wizards left on the site, a site that is woefully afflicted with far too many kiddos that will eventually ascend and become normies at the very least if not Chad.:feelsmage:

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
116d 4h 12m
Fat Link said:
You should stay.:feelsUgh:

I’ve always viewed you much the same as myself which is to say badly needed comedic relief on this type of forum of ours where posters tend to take themselves and everything else far too seriously all the time.:feelsclown:

Plus you, myself and outherebrothers are some of the only genuine Wizards left on the site, a site that is woefully afflicted with far too many kiddos that will eventually ascend and become normies at the very least if not Chad.:feelsmage:
Brutal cause of semi actual inceltears bro

GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING bratcels!

Theberryodd

Theberryodd

Unicel
★★★
7d 23h 18m
I left for most of summer, nothing really happened or changed or improved. I want to say yes, but tbh I don't care about anyone, nothing against you.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
116d 4h 12m
Theberryodd said:
I left for most of summer, nothing really happened or changed or improved. I want to say yes, but tbh I don't care about anyone, nothing against you.
THERE YAR!

yeah, whatever bro...

I said yes and no and all of them. Voting is a meme.

It's easy to not gaf in today's world.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Godless
★★★★★
19d 17h 48m
What repetition have you observed?

Anyways, I myself have always strived to remain as serious as possible given the relation of .is's contents to the blackpill or general comedic relief that attempts to impress a expression that is not of a coping nature.

You on the otherhand have reffered entirely to the hubris of incel "culture," so to speak, blatantly resorting to jesting in a way that may return some of our users to the glimpse of innocence that they may have been accustomed to during times of existential sublimity.

I would hate to see you go, you are part of the forum that seems almost integral to the users experience. Like an arbitary moment fleeting away as it decorates the scene with a stupifying grace.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
42d 9h 4m
kekfuel said:
:feelsokman:

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
116d 4h 12m
the virgin shepherd said:
What repetition have you observed?

Anyways, I myself have always strived to remain as serious as possible given the relation of .is's contents to the blackpill or general comedic relief that attempts to impress a expression that is not of a coping nature.

You on the otherhand have reffered entirely to the hubris of incel "culture," so to speak, blatantly resorting to jesting in a way that may return some of our users to the glimpse of innocence that they may have been accustomed to during times of existential sublimity.

I would hate to see you go, you are part of the forum that seems almost integral to the users experience. Like an arbitary moment fleeting away as it decorates the scene with a stupifying grace.
I once had a loud, angery, obnoxious, potentially violent, drunk hillbilly moron ask tell me I'm hard to understand.

Now i think i understand how they felt.

notice how i didn't answer the question again.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Godless
★★★★★
19d 17h 48m
Emba said:
I once had a loud, angery, obnoxious, potentially violent, drunk hillbilly moron ask tell me I'm hard to understand.

Now i think i understand how they felt.

notice how i didn't answer the question again.
Ha

Z

Zac

Officer
★★★★★
7d 9h 7m
Fat Link said:
Plus you, myself and outherebrothers are some of the only genuine Wizards left on the site
outherebrothers @outherebrothers didn't he deleted his account? How come he's back? :feelswhere:

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
40d 22h 33m
Brutal no one would miss me if I died. Truly mogs me to the fifth dimension :feelsrope:but then again it is always like this. It is Infinite nothing but physics and theoretical theorems can prove how over it is for me. Mother nature and that bitch of a deity is laughing at me they truly evil sons of bitches I must infiltrate heaven to fix the universe:worryfeels:

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Officer
★★★★★
17d 9h 48m
idk, i never interacted with you

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
32d 21h 22m
Emba said:

View attachment 494672
Don't make me superglue your fingers to the keyboard, Emba. We need your delightfully off-the-wall humor.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
116d 4h 12m
erenyeager said:
Brutal no one would miss me if I died. Truly mogs me to the fifth dimension :feelsrope:but then again it is always like this. It is Infinite nothing but physics and theoretical theorems can prove how over it is for me. Mother nature and that bitch of a deity is laughing at me they truly evil sons of bitches I must infiltrate heaven to fix the universe:worryfeels:
It's only random strangers on the INTERNET that might miss me. Certainly no one irl. Ofc my animal buddies would be sad...
InMyCellInHell said:
Don't make me superglue your fingers to the keyboard, Emba. We need your delightfully off-the-wall humor.
Back when i was a 20 year old college dropout junkie, i enjoyed sniffing glue...

That is ofc until i SNIFFED MY NOSTRILS SHUT!

then i quit sniffing glue and just became a boring alcoholic...

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
65d 8h 9m
No man, stay.

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
Stay, Oyaji.

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

"The pessimist was right all along." - C. Swanson
★★
3d 1h 39m
Zac said:
outherebrothers @outherebrothers didn't he deleted his account? How come he's back? :feelswhere:
I'm reincarnated :feelskek:

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
134d 29m
Do you have somewhere else to be, old man?

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
116d 4h 12m
outherebrothers said:
I'm reincarnated :feelskek:

OhB EleisoN!

He is risen!

Yea!
based_meme said:
Do you have somewhere else to be, old man?
Ive been considering cutting my internet use in half. All the news is bad news... There's no hope.... Everything is turning to shit...

I'm tired of knowledge.

Alone75

Alone75

Major
★★★★
26d 1h 55m
Stick around, it's nice to see other oldcels on here. Maybe take a short break instead, I feel better when I do that.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8