Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I make it to my older 20s and still a virgin I’m committing suicide

If I ever decide to kill myself it won’t be for some shit like this.

I bet I’ll be 24 and a virgin
if I make it to my older 20s as a virgin I’m killing myself
EK don't be so vague, please specify if "older" means as soon as you're 26, or if you mean some other year like 27/28/29.

We need to be able to hold you to account and mock you for this and other similar foid-like tantrums you've done in the past when you don't follow through.

Hopefully driving you to it, TBH, so I don't have to listen to this shit anymore, this youngcel shit is tiresome for experienced wizards to listen to.

I’m 23 now And I bet I’ll be 24 and a virgin because of gay ass covid. Most people my age have already had sex many times since they were 17 or something and they got to have over a decade of fun sex every week for like 12 years of their youth while I would get only a few years. I swear that fucking shit. I might try getting 15-20 sex partners so I can surpass all my peers after catching up to them so that way I will be better than them. I bet then do a threesome or even date a puma to prove I could do more than them.

if I make it to my older 20s as a virgin I’m killing myself. I want a fair amount of my youth having sex with women who are still young, because women and men both look old and ugly in their 30s. I bet most middle aged women cheat on their husbands and hook up with young men
cope, girls have been having sex with teen chads daily since they were 13.
By now, they've had 10 years of getting dicked hard.
Meanwhile, when you get with them they will be your first and you will automatically want to be with her because biology.
But to her you will be just one of the thousands of dicks thats went in her.

cope, girls have been having sex with teen chads daily since they were 13.
By now, they've had 10 years of getting dicked hard.
Meanwhile, when you get with them they will be your first and you will automatically want to be with her because biology.
But to her you will be just one of the thousands of dicks thats went in her.
Most men lose their virginity at 17

Don’t kill yourself man. Find other things to make living in this fallen world worthwhile. Buy a nice car, a nice place, vacation, etc.

Also, you probably will be a virgin in your late 20s. What’s going to change from the way it is now? Betabux? Surely not. Like someone else said, our chances get worse everyday.

Don’t kill yourself man. Find other things to make living in this fallen world worthwhile. Buy a nice car, a nice place, vacation, etc.

Also, you probably will be a virgin in your late 20s. What’s going to change from the way it is now? Betabux? Surely not. Like someone else said, our chances get worse everyday.
Not possible under covid and lack of money

0 to 15-20 would make a pretty big transformation if you manage to actually do it

Consumeristic hedonism. Shit advice ngl.

Consumeristic hedonism. Shit advice ngl.
Perhaps. We’re incels though. Gotta remember that this earth won’t provide us with much. Gotta rely on something to be happy...

Perhaps. We’re incels though. Gotta remember that this earth won’t provide us with much. Gotta rely on something to be happy...
Ask not what the earth can do for you, but what you can do for the earth...
Screen Shot 2021 01 10 at 23740 AM

0 to 15-20 would make a pretty big transformation if you manage to actually do it
Is it possible to get a body count of 20 that quick?

Is it possible to get a body count of 20 that quick?
As far as I remember, the average guy gets laid just once every 4-6 months or something but then again the average guy probably isn't proactively looking to get laid all the time either. But yeah, aiming for 15-20 in such a short span will probably be tough

As far as I remember, the average guy gets laid just once every 4-6 months or something but then again the average guy probably isn't proactively looking to get laid all the time either. But yeah, aiming for 15-20 in such a short span will probably be tough
The average dry spell for single adults is only 2 months

I’m talking about men losing their virginity
I was talking about you being virgin, and even if you are with a 18 yo, she will have like 5 years of experience of fucking and sucking random shlongs.

I was talking about you being virgin, and even if you are with a 18 yo, she will have like 5 years of experience of fucking and sucking random shlongs.
18 year olds>13 year olds

I'll wait until 50 or when my mum dies, things won't suddenly get better for me now at any rate!
What happened through your life that led to being virgin at 45?