Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I make it to my older 20s and still a virgin I’m committing suicide

It's very strange to read threads like this, knowing that I'm almost 30 and still cannot find the courage to kill myself, even though I know my life will only get worse.

It's very strange to read threads like this, knowing that I'm almost 30 and still cannot find the courage to kill myself, even though I know my life will only get worse.
go to montana. lots of gun culture.

eh, as you get older you just accept your fate tbh

tbh tbh

Though accept is a funny word. I think of it more like you are staring down your approaching doom and there is nothing you can do about it anymore so you just let go but all that negative emotions are still there they are just meaningless now.

go to montana. lots of gun culture.
I would have alread purchased a gun if it was legal in my country. I'm not saying I would have already killed myself though.
Montana is a little bit far away :feelsbadman:

I am already there. Its over. When I was 24 I never could hace considered the possibility that I could be virgin at this age

Major cope. Also, cope to think that right now with this shit going on that guys aren't trying and fucking girls like this virus never happened.

They will say they will have it under control but it won't be back to normal. They also said there might be a sign of decline maybe by the end of this year. And we're right in the beginning.

So yes. Major cope.

Major cope. Also, cope to think that right now with this shit going on that guys aren't trying and fucking girls like this virus never happened.

They will say they will have it under control but it won't be back to normal. They also said there might be a sign of decline maybe by the end of this year. And we're right in the beginning.

So yes. Major cope.
Experts say vaccines come in April and in the summer to fall it’ll be pretty much gone for the most part

Experts say vaccines come in April and in the summer to fall it’ll be pretty much gone for the most part
Same experts that say this was ending by summer of last year?
Same experts that say it will be under control by the end of last year?
Same experts that now say there seems to be a new strain?
Same experts that say to maybe wear 2 masks now?
Same experts that have been flip flopping about this vaccine bullshit?

Continue to listen to them if you want, but to do so is cope levels too high to scale.

Same experts that say this was ending by summer of last year?
Same experts that say it will be under control by the end of last year?
Same experts that now say there seems to be a new strain?
Same experts that say to maybe wear 2 masks now?
Same experts that have been flip flopping about this vaccine bullshit?

Continue to listen to them if you want, but to do so is cope levels too high to scale.
They never said that previously. I trust them

Might as well trust foids that say it's not how you look but it's your personality and hygiene.
Foids aren’t experts

Honestly unless you're larping as a late bloomer you know it's over NOW so there's no reason to put a timeline on roping. Either do it now or don't.

Honestly unless you're larping as a late bloomer you know it's over NOW so there's no reason to put a timeline on roping. Either do it now or don't.
No I haven’t given up yet

Being 30 and still a virgin is the ultimate death sentence.
Legit roping if I end up that way.

Identity fallacy
It really isn't. I just don't blindly listen to the idiots on top that are the same ones against people like me.
Which believe it or not, you in that same group. That's why you're on these forums.

It really isn't. I just don't blindly listen to the idiots on top that are the same ones against people like me.
Which believe it or not, you in that same group. That's why you're on these forums.
Scientific blackpill has research papers created by foids
Being 30 and still a virgin is the ultimate death sentence.
Legit roping if I end up that way.

Scientific blackpill has research papers created by foids
Difference of course is the only thing that the blackpill I can confirm is what happened to me.
Everything those faggot "experts" said for over a year been a fucking lie.

So even if some foid somehow came up with the blackpill (which I would agree with because I've said for a long time now that every single foid is blackpilled and they're using it to their advantage. There are no bluepilled foids out there. None. They are born blackpilled and they bluepill idiots to use them as puppets so of course the blackpill will be linked to foids.) I see proof behind it. I see 0 proof due to the lies from the experts that I won't say more about as if I speak my mind I know FBIcels monitor these forums.

I Don't wish anything bad on anyone. I promise.

Difference of course is the only thing that the blackpill I can confirm is what happened to me.
Everything those faggot "experts" said for over a year been a fucking lie.

So even if some foid somehow came up with the blackpill (which I would agree with because I've said for a long time now that every single foid is blackpilled and they're using it to their advantage. There are no bluepilled foids out there. None. They are born blackpilled and they bluepill idiots to use them as puppets so of course the blackpill will be linked to foids.) I see proof behind it. I see 0 proof due to the lies from the experts that I won't say more about as if I speak my mind I know FBIcels monitor these forums.

I Don't wish anything bad on anyone. I promise.
Again experts are experts for a reason. Why are you right but they’re wrong. I’m gonna trust them

Again experts are experts for a reason. Why are you right but they’re wrong. I’m gonna trust them
Which once again I said is a major cope. This is like believing the words a politician say to you.

I'm not going to tell you how to cope, but it's a cope and a really big one.

Which once again I said is a major cope. This is like believing the words a politician say to you.

I'm not going to tell you how to cope, but it's a cope and a really big one.
Again the experts study covid more than you

a life with a rigged rewarding system (sex , relationship , validation etc....) is doomed to be a lifeless life
i can't see my life getting any better in the near/far future and there's no motive that'd keep me going

Again the experts study covid more than you
They know how to use it to control you.

I'm done. Keep coping how you want. I will be here in the next few years when you prepare to rope and high chance of you not going through with it.

They know how to use it to control you.

I'm done. Keep coping how you want. I will be here in the next few years when you prepare to rope and high chance of you not going through with it.
they're the only source that studies carefully covid while you guys have conspiracy theories that end up being debunked by fact checkers but then you guys never write your blogs debunking these fact-checkers.

also don't say "but fact-checkers did a mistake before" look up appeal to trust

Or maybe you should actually be like Edmund Kemper

you're gonna get closer and closer and keep putting it off well after your late twenties because your DNA is your brain's master and it wants you to either procreate or if you can't, support the humans that do

you're gonna get closer and closer and keep putting it off well after your late twenties because your DNA is your brain's master and it wants you to either procreate or if you can't, support the humans that do
I’m still trying

Same but im going out at 21-22 unless my life seriously changes