Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If I had this guy looks

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★

while everything else stayed the same (income, video-game-maxxing, personality, amount of showers taken per week) I`d be swimming in pussy or at least had a cute gf:feelsrope:

Not really good looking tbh, he just statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed.

He was lucky to start youtube early while chads and ethots didnt play videogames.

STFU I'd rather be him anyday tbh this beats being a 5'3 mixed poop eyed bug looking subhuman

He looks like comic book Rick Grimes if musclemaxxed to the extreme
You will never become him, keep coping as kyojinmaxxed paradise Chad maybe someday you'll incernate as one :feelskek:

You will never become him, keep coping as kyojinmaxxed paradise Chad maybe someday you'll incernate as one :feelskek:
How is it coping. At least half of the guys here who legit trucel would kill to be his phenotype at least you graytard.

How is it coping. At least half of the guys here who legit trucel would kill to be his phenotype at least you graytard.
Joined[UWSL]Jan 19, 2021[/UWSL][UWSL]Posts[/UWSL][UWSL]5,153[/UWSL][UWSL]Online[/UWSL][UWSL]30d 48m :feelskek:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]postmaxxer proven multiple times to be fakecel, even your username is Chad name [/UWSL]:chad:. So stfu before calling out other people graytard. Keep coping shit skin faggot, you're belong to street.

Joined[UWSL]Jan 19, 2021[/UWSL][UWSL]Posts[/UWSL][UWSL]5,153[/UWSL][UWSL]Online[/UWSL][UWSL]30d 48m :feelskek:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]postmaxxer proven multiple times to be fakecel, even your username is Chad name [/UWSL]:chad:. So stfu before calling out other people graytard. Keep coping shit skin faggot, you're belong to street.
Mmmhm and you joined 4 months before me :feelsUgh: :feelshaha: and when did I say I was Chad. :feelshaha: look bro whatever drugs you're on I want em

He makes fun of incels and fags here are worshipping him

He makes fun of incels and fags here are worshipping him
nope, was funny 10 years ago, then become a complete faggot
his looks are borderline chadlite-high tier normie, can`t deny that

i see the feline gang is exponentially growing and soon dethroning the mods and taking this place over

View attachment 481047
while everything else stayed the same (income, video-game-maxxing, personality, amount of showers taken per week) I`d be swimming in pussy or at least had a cute gf:feelsrope:
I'd rather look like my Avi. would easily give half my lifespan for it tbh

He’s 'blandsome' , 'handsome' but not in a spectacular way.