Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I had the knowledge I had now when I was 12 years old I would’ve been unstoppable

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If I was blackpilled when I was 12 years old I would’ve been unstoppable I would’ve been wise beyond my years and by time I reached this age I’d be on the same level mentally as a wizard I became blackpilled too late by the time I realized it was looks I was already high inhib so it was good and over by that point

Oh fuck no no no I dont wanna suffer again I DONT WANNA GO THROUGH BEING A TEEN AGAIN NO FUCK NO I DONT WANT TO PLEASE DONT MAKE ME

No shit. Hurdur if i had a hyper developed brain for my age that put me in the 0.000001 percentile, everything could have been different!

I think you'd just end up as one of those gifted kids who eventually burned out and got overtaken by their peers.

Same.
I would have nutritionmaxx (since I barely care about proteins and vitamins), leanmaxx (mostly sportmaxx), and heightmaxx. I think my height potential could have been 6'2+ by most height prediction sites, and was among the tallest guy in my classes. I was taller than my mom, who was 5'5 to 5'6. I was overweight, which most up my hormones, and sleep less, which likely made me shorter.

Last edited: