Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I had a sister, she'd probably have a boyfriend by now.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Thanks to the fucking Creator, I'm an only child cause it would've been a suifuel seeing my sister getting a boyfriend before I got a girl. I just couldn't stand it seeing her with a guy kissing and cuddling, I'd probably would've roped by now.

Man you are lucky, my foid sibling will probably get a boyfriend soon... :feelsrope:

"I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did. It reminded me of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two, I was still a virgin. "

"I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all. So my sister, who was four years younger than me, managed to lose her virginity before I did. It reminded me of how pathetic I was, that at the age of twenty-two, I was still a virgin. "

Dude, that's terrible sorry for you man

Not even surprised Elliot acted the way he did.

Stuff like this would mentally break you.

I don't know because I don't have a little sister, but if I had, I'm pretty sure I would not have accepted that. I would have barged in the room, not caring about them being naked, and I would have kicked the brat out of the house.
For goodness sake if you live there, you do not have to withstand the sound of your little sister getting rammed. They can do that, but they should do that somewhere else and I don't want to hear about it.

But maybe that's the old me talking. The young me was probably way too much of a pussy.

Last edited:
My sister is dating a tallfag and they will get married soon. I mog her tbh

Not even surprised Elliot acted the way he did.

Stuff like this would mentally break you.
+1
How is it even possible that its acceptable for society to shove it down our throats about their sex lives? Do they seriously have no fucking empathy how painful it feels for an incel to hear other people having sex?
FUCK

The worst part of having no sister is...

No panties to steal and sniff! :€