Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I had a girlfriend...

MentallyBroken

MentallyBroken

Recruit
★★★
I'd spoil her, I'd treat her like an angel, take her on the best dates, tell her I love her every day, tell her how gorgeous she is all the time. I'd be the best boyfriend a girl could ask for. I'm sick of the notion that we're inherently selfish lovers and that's the reason we can't get anyone, that we wouldn't care about a woman if she actually gave us a chance. Let's be honest a good chunk of you would throw misogyny out the window if you just got a kiss from a really sweet girl.

There's so many lovely things I'm missing out on, I want to sit in a bubble bath with a girl eating chocolate covered strawberries and giving eachother massages, I want to cuddle up and watch horror movies. What corny things would you guys do?

Sounds beta af. With that kind of thinking, you'd be the nice guy she settles to after being thrown from cock carousel

Let's be honest a good chunk of you would throw misogyny out the window if you just got a kiss from a really sweet girl.

Yes, the "misogyny" is a reaction to society's mistreatment. So if society was nicer, colors would change.

spit in eachother mouths
075.jpg

(If) I were to get a girlfriend, I would delete all of the horrible shit on my computer and start living pure. No longer would I browse /pol/ and .me, but I'd become a responsible man for her. My life would be complete and I would never complain again.

But I know damn well it'll ever happen. I look like an ugly 13 year old kid at 19 and have a short stature. So I will continue being a misogynistic piece of shit because this world has dealt me a bad hand. Fuck women and fuck life.