Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I had a better frame I would be able to get away with a lot more

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If I had a larger frame I would be able to get away with more stuff I’d look taller and more developed if I was bigger I’m gonna dive into a huge calorie surplus and try to put on as much weight as I can in a month I don’t care about stretch marks when you’re frame is as bad as mine stretch marks is just a small price to pay I’ve been this size my entire life and it’s time to change that

Eat more, liquid calories if you are too much of a faggot to eat food. You've already made a thread about this, just fucking eat.
I make threads about this every week just ask @Incelius Savage

Eat more, liquid calories if you are too much of a faggot to eat food. You've already made a thread about this, just fucking eat.
You wouldn’t tell a fatfag to eat less but give me that useless eat more advice it’s like normies telling us to just work on our personality

I want to become fat so it's harder for people to push me around

I wish i could eat and not gain weight. I gotta lose 100 pounds to get to that stage and do cardio to maintain my weight

Yes I would, that is how diets work. You want to gain weight so eat more. Go buy protein powder shit and make a smoothie with 12 scoops and drink 2500 calories.
I have to do all this bullshit to gain weight while a fatnigger can just starve himself and get to a normal weight fuck my life

I've been eating like an elephant for almost 4 months and nothing has changed in my physique, it's over

Dude, it is literally the easiest thing to do. Honestly man I don't know how you haven't roped at this point. You are literally incapable of even eating, not even out of poverty, just abject failure to swallow food. I can give you different items to add to your diet that will help you gain weight, but here you are lamenting oh woe is me I have to eat more calories to gain weight. That is just a fucking fack, and you are bitching about life being unfair. Niggerwhat? We are goddamn incels, you are probably 16 or some shit, a youngcel fakecel to be this fucking retarded. Everyone here knows the world is unfair, so the question is are you going to make it work in your favor?
Nigga said he can’t stomach a large soda, haha