Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I founded out about Phenibut earlier, I would of had a gf by now.

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
There was so many chances I fucked up by not being social and NT. Fuck my life. :fuk:

Sounds like you’re a failed normie cuck who should’ve unironically just been confident

It’s just a benzo.

I'd abuse hard drugs to ascend/become NT ngl.
It won’t help, it’s just a temporary effect that lowers inhibition. You can learn to get social skills from social skills training and that won’t be temporary.

You can learn to get social skills from social skills training and that won’t be temporary.
I feel like that's gonna take too long, I need to ascend by 21. I might do that plus, social skills training.

It won’t help, it’s just a temporary effect that lowers inhibition. You can learn to get social skills from social skills training and that won’t be temporary.
he’s a fakecel friendhaving fag :feelsUgh:

I feel like that's gonna take too long, I need to ascend by 21
Phenibut can help as a temporary solution, like opening the door. You can fake the social skills by being super low inhib with the drug, but after that it will be all on you (assuming you aren’t so ugly you will get rejected anyways).

Incels can have friends. I learned about inceldom because of an incel friend.

Unless, you're trucel, making friends isn't a huge hurdle.

Phenibut can help as a temporary solution, like opening the door. You can fake the social skills by being super low inhib with the drug, but after that it will be all on you (assuming you aren’t so ugly you will get rejected anyways).
Yeah, I'll just do Phenibut short term, I'm planning on getting something else long-term.

There was so many chances I fucked up by not being social and NT. Fuck my life. :fuk:
Does that shit actually work for you? How much did you take?

i want something like a Xanax but easy and otc

Yeah, I'll just do Phenibut short term, I'm planning on getting something else long-term.
Good luck bro. Being able to get a chick even while on drugs might give you the confidence in yourself that you can really get women if you wanted.

This is just retarded af jfl. There are literally other ugly dudes at school, and that would especially be true in curryland.

I have tried phenibut, kratom, ashwaganda, etc, nothing has worked. Even heavy doses of kratom and phenibut, I felt nothing.