Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If I Fail In Tokyo

You white bro? That's the only way it will work.

I am going to dive headfirst into that manko.

Just Lol @ western standards of beauty.
shaving is for weak westerners

What about Kanto, which I learned from Death Note is the most populous part of Japan? You have to join the Rabbit stream so you can learn about this kind of stuff, and participate in the insightful and low-drama plot analysis session that accompanies it.

Tokyo is Kanto, Just Lol!

You white bro? That's the only way it will work.

I'm going to fraud as half Japanese.
Yokohama is literally the historical center of gaijin in Japan. Maybe you can ascend with a Chinese immigrant, but the white dude scene is completely saturated. Osaka the people are supposedly "friendlier" and "more open" but I never experienced that when I was there

Just Lol @ you I have never heard a normie say Yokohama in my life and Osaka maybe once or twice and that's it.

Tokyo an infinite amount of times.

Just Lol!

Good luck berserk friend

Ok lemme get this straight:

You want to japanese max and you even want to learn their language unlike other western tourists, and you want to Dress just like a typical japanese

Guess what?

While you will try hard to integrate yourself, chad will come over there with a trump Shirt and Zero Knowledge About their language, but he will get his dick sucked by some cute submissive 9/10 asian Girl after 10 minutes going into a bar, while you will try to land a 5/10 asian mature for 40 minutes without success

You want to japanese max and you even want to learn their language unlike other western tourists, and you want to Dress just like a typical japanese

Yes that is my secret plan. It will succeed.

99% of weebs and normie tourists don't even do a fraction of this when they go to Japan.

JapanMaxxing is my ultimate weapon.

99% of weebs and normie tourists don't even do a fraction of this when they go to Japan.

if you don't ascend in Japan, then no incel ever will tbh

I really pray for you, and i hope that you will not fail, but it wont be easy

what make you think you gonna have more success in japan than here, what type of cel are you ?
if you are ugly and autistic like me it's over

edit : more cels and less chad in japan is a fact, but you need to remember you are an incel too anyway, a basic women here don't want us for a lot of factor, it's not gonna change a lot in japan

Last edited:

1406034429 zyzz 13
This Picture says more than a thousand words

Idk about Japan but here in Germany the natives hate immigrants even more in small cities like mine. And I pass for a German if I shut up, unlike a westerner in Japan.

Also, foreign charm doesn't work in rich countries like Germany and Japan. Only in the third world. Consider SEA if you really want to ascend.

You will probably fail because you sound autistic and massively socially retarded. But im still rooting for you :feelsautistic:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back