Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If i ever got a girlfriend she would kill herself

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Confident and postureMAXXED
If i ever got a girlfriend handed to me by the new incel state or if it was a arranged marriage the girl would first pass out when she sees who her new partner is (me) it would happen INSTANTLY then when she wakes up again, she would take another look at me and when she realizes its not a nightmare and actually real life, and her new husband is a short, ugly, weird, malnourished, poor, hairy, bullied, traumatized, autistic, small dick low iq sandnigger she would pass out again before waking up and suiciding

Honestly i think i would walk away after the second time she passes out, because i have a feeling she would kill me before she kills herself... but maybe that would be a blessing and i might actually be rooting for her.

Go on snapchat, add every disgusting slut you see on quick add right? then send them snaps (even if your ugly you got nufin to lose) Slowly convince which ever whore is desperate enough to fuck, you guys will ascend the same night probably, I aint gonna try it but

Go on snapchat, add every disgusting slut you see on quick add right? then send them snaps (even if your ugly you got nufin to lose) Slowly convince which ever whore is desperate enough to fuck, you guys will ascend the same night probably, I aint gonna try it but
None would be desperate enough to fuck me.. not even if i lived for 100000 more years, maybe i would be lucky enough and find some crippled ugly freak that would agree but she would most likely live in a poor country far away.

None would be desperate enough to fuck me.. not even if i lived for 100000 more years, maybe i would be lucky enough and find some crippled ugly freak that would agree but she would most likely live in a poor country far away.
Who says they had to let you JFL take whats yours the old fashioned way if your that down low

Or she would cry every day

If I had a girlfriend and she killed herself I would dig up her copse and fuck it everyday