Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I don’t pass my next driving test

M

malakai

Banned
-
I think I’m going to have to Sui. I can’t believe how many times I have tried this (not even going to mention, out of embarrassment) today I got 1 major. ONE I was so close

So I will stick to this plan then.

Every one has issues with driving tests. Don't sui over this, my dude.

i hope u pass, hopefully u dont get a femoid as ur instructor

What state are you in?

Attachments

• hall monitor.jpg
    hall monitor.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 67
kek, are you in the UK. i was driving at 65mph in a 50 zone and my fat fuck examiner never even noticed, was probably hungry and thinking about lunch LMAO

I failed my test 3 or 4 times but can drive pretty good when I don’t have a stranger in my car analyzing my every move

kek, are you in the UK. i was driving at 65mph in a 50 zone and my fat fuck examiner never even noticed, was probably hungry and thinking about lunch LMAO
lmao

Carcels are in for suffering unless it’s a metro area with decent transit.

I think I’m going to have to Sui. I can’t believe how many times I have tried this (not even going to mention, out of embarrassment) today I got 1 major. ONE I was so close

So I will stick to this plan then.
If your iq is below 80, try to take an automatic driving license.

change locations, i failed 4 times but the moment i changed locations i aced it.

Australia (Sydney, to be exact) is super anal about this shit, I drive an Auto and ironically, this instructor was a girl and has been the most lenient.

i have a plug i pay 400$ and get license

It is impossible to have your driving license on the first try if you're not NT. Literally all my non-NT friends had theirs on 4th or even 5th try.

If you have a thin skin and a tendency towards depression, the criticism of your instructor will demoralize you and stress you instead of making you improve.

I hope you're not serious about committing suicide over failing a driver's test.

I failed my learners permit test the first time but passed it the second time.
Now I have to take the other test, I hope the examiner is incompetent and dosnt hassle me about my driving.

No offense but how much of an aspie can someone be to fail his driving test.Its literally the eziest thing ever. I passed mine 1st time without even bribing.Anyways gl on yours dude, carceling is a nice cope.

I have yet to even take driver license test, don't want to think about how hard I'll fail.

No offense but how much of an aspie can someone be to fail his driving test.Its literally the eziest thing ever.
Depends on where you live (some countries are anal about mistakes), on your motivation, and most importantly on whether you can stomach criticism without stress and demoralization

The fact that it is "so easy" (everyone drives including the intellectually disabled) can make people with a thin skin and a dysfunctional ego feel mentally retarded if they can't do it properly, even if they actually are not retarded.

I failed my driving test at 19 and I gave up. That was 15 years ago.

I'm too scared to drive,fuck i hate myself