Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I don’t get what I want by the end of the school year I’ll rope

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
If I don’t get the goal I want to achieve I won’t rope but I will kind of attempt to rope to prepare myself for when I actually do it.

For example I may stop by near a bridge and climb past the rails.
I may tie a noose and wrap it around my neck but it’s not going to be hanging anywhere.

God I just want this one accomplishment that’s it just all I ask for why can’t I get this. Why why? I don’t get it

What's the accomplishment?

Good grades for once @Grim_Reaper @trying to ascend i don’t get it even the dumbest motherfuckers in my school with 1.5 gpas had honor roll this year. I’ve been in this school since 7th grade and haven’t gotten this stupid certificate that I care about. I was supposed to have all As this year but I took a difficult AP class.

I hate my life I hate my stupid counselor bitch who didn’t just tell me to take the easier CS class. Supposedly this semester it’s will be fully work based but my teacher is still a bitch and a strict grader. But I’ve done enough work to solidify myself a B at the moment

Good grades for once @Grim_Reaper @trying to ascend i don’t get it even the dumbest motherfuckers in my school with 1.5 gpas had honor roll this year. I’ve been in this school since 7th grade and haven’t gotten this stupid certificate that I care about. I was supposed to have all As this year but I took a difficult AP class.

I hate my life I hate my stupid counselor bitch who didn’t just tell me to take the easier CS class. Supposedly this semester it’s will be fully work based but my teacher is still a bitch and a strict grader. But I’ve done enough work to solidify myself a B at the moment
Maybe create a CS problem thread and CScels can help you.

Designer Rope

Maybe create a CS problem thread and CScels can help you.
It’s good for now. I just gotta do HW and get a grade for that and I just use easy sources for that.

you say this but you probably won't. I told myself similar things decades ago. I told myself I'd rope if I wasn't a millionaire by 30, but I didn't. Same will happen with you. roping will never happen in 99% of people's cases.

you say this but you probably won't. I told myself similar things decades ago. I told myself I'd rope if I wasn't a millionaire by 30, but I didn't. Same will happen with you. roping will never happen in 99% of people's cases.
I will whenever my mom passes I have already set in stone that I have no ambitions or desires other than LDARing and NEETing til I die. I’ll only get by in Uni by Cs & Ds when I go.

I will whenever my mom passes I have already set in stone that I have no ambitions or desires other than LDARing and NEETing til I die. I’ll only get by in Uni by Cs & Ds when I go.
u should disability Maxx and leech off government. if you rope, you won't see the rise of the AI god.

u should disability Maxx and leech off government. if you rope, you won't see the rise of the AI god.
I don’t think I was able to be accepted for disability buxx

I don’t think I was able to be accepted for disability buxx
If u live in a blue state and can't even do that. then I don't know what to say

school the most miserable place, I hate might rope this year at age 20 or continue to cope on its impossible to rope with parents around

school the most miserable place, I hate might rope this year at age 20 or continue to cope on its impossible to rope with parents around
I’ll rope whenever my mom passes but it’s probable I’ll do some attempts prior to that.
I just wanna be locked in a psych wad for the rest of my life

Don't rope bro.
That's the society wants us to do.
Do you wanna give them right?

Don't rope bro.
That's the society wants us to do.
Do you wanna give them right?
True but it does get harder dealing with this shit everyday. I just want more LifeFuel to happen so it distracts me temporarily

True but it does get harder dealing with this shit everyday. I just want more LifeFuel to happen so it distracts me temporarily
Your copes don't work enough?

I hope you arent trying what is this highschool

I never studied and ace highschool B's at the very lowest algebra 2 literally not paying attention at all.

Howthe fuck doyou fail a class

I hope you arent trying what is this highschool

I never studied and ace highschool B's at the very lowest algebra 2 literally not paying attention at all.

Howthe fuck doyou fail a class
I’m retarded and I’m awful at anything mathematic

What math class and how many hours do you spend trying
Well rn Im taking AP CSA so that’s my “math class”. However I only passed my last 3 math courses prior by cheating in reality i passed maybe 2-3 tests since 8th grade without cheating. I slept through that class everyday and literally couldn’t pay attention cuz of bad adhd.

Well rn Im taking AP CSA so that’s my “math class”. However I only passed my last 3 math courses prior by cheating in reality i passed maybe 2-3 tests since 8th grade without cheating. I slept through that class everyday and literally couldn’t pay attention cuz of bad adhd.
sounds like you deserve to fail

im retarded plus u can’t really change iq
I wouldnt worry about grades then. If you cant perform for a few years in school how are you gonna perform in a high iq job for decades? Just join the military

I wouldnt worry about grades then. If you cant perform for a few years in school how are you gonna perform in a high iq job for decades? Just join the military
I’m too weak, scrawny and unfit for the military