Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "If I don't get unbanned from this forum, I will starting having sex with incels"

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
(This is a copy and paste from @Jokerpilledincel's latest ban appeal, His ban appeals will go down in history on this forum LOL)

"So apparently me transitioning into a woman and having sex with men isn't enough of a threat to scare the mods into unbanning me. Well guess what, I have some new information to share with you all. I am going to start having sex with you guys if I don't get unbanned from this forum. You might think this is impossible but I will explain how. You know how I am transitioning into a woman now right since you guys are unwilling to unban me? After I transition into a woman, I am going to find you guys in real life and start having sex with you without you even realizing that you are fucking a dude. You will think that you finally escaped inceldom and ascended, without realizing that you're actually fucking a man the entire time that has tricked you into thinking that you're fucking a woman instead. I know you guys are extremely desperate for sex and intimacy to the point where even if you did know that I was tranny, as long as I'm good-looking and feminine enough, a significant percentage of you wouldn't even care. My plan is to stealth though, so I won't tell you that I am a transgender, so you're not going to know now if a woman is sexually interested in you, if she is a tranny or not. So now when you don't unban me, even if a cisgender woman were to approach you, you would have to be anxious and nervous about whether or not she is a trans woman or a real woman. So now you're really fucked, even if a real woman were to help you ascend, you won't be able to tell if she is real or not. That alone might get you to reject a woman that can actually help you escape inceldom. That's how fucked you are now if you decide to leave me unbanned. If you decide to leave me banned, you are going to have gay sex with a man. The choice is yours."

"Here are some of my primary targets for incels that I plan on having sex with now that I am transitioning into a female: @Hoodedn1inja20 @InMemoriam
@Incelius Savage @Animecel2D @Recluse @Indracel
and many more. So I also have a list of people that I consider to be prime targets for getting fucked by. If I don't get unbanned from this forum, these people will have sex with me without realizing that they are fucking a man. So either unban me from this forum right now, or I will turn all of you gay"

"Enjoy fucking a tranny if you leave me banned :)."

@Jokerpilledincel Fuck you you tranny faggot piece of shit, It's a great thing that you're banned.

@Jokerpilledincel

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

XLeY6JH

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

@Animecel2D @Recluse @InMemoriam @Incelius Savage @Indracel

Thoughts on this tranny faggot GrAYcel?

News flash: I am asexual (have no sex drive)

@Animecel2D @Recluse @InMemoriam @Incelius Savage @Indracel

Thoughts on this tranny faggot GrAYcel?
Enough‘s enough, the troll had his fun and it’s time for him to be perma’d from ban appeals

Bruh Hooded be always posting some discouraging shit like "You'll NEVER BE THIS RICH" and things like this :cryfeels::feelskek:

41% of his problems would be solved by the end of the year

If you were never born male and then female maybe but you cant be ugly

He'll go to the 41% soon

Least mentally ill tranny

Damn, not even tranny freaks want me. *phew*