Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I don't get online tomorrow it's probably because I committed suicide tonight

• Thread starter Doctor Manhattan
  • Start date
Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
I love this forum, I hope you guys find the peace I couldn't find brocels .
I'm sorry for any shit I said to any of you guys, this forum really made me so happy on my sad days.

I'd advise against it, think about all the great things that could happen over night.

Hope you find peace on the other side, boyo. Better would be if you didn’t do it but I respect your choice. :feelsaww:

Cya tomorrow bro

Dwarf Fortress for Steam came out a couple of days ago, could give that go. A life of coping isn't so bad.

Lifefuel for IT tbh. Hopefully something manages to change your mind though. But if not rest well with the rest of the brocels.

Lifefuel for IT tbh. Hopefully something manages to change your mind though. But if not rest well with the rest of the brocels.
Dw about it he’s alive. But do you know any actual Incels on this forum who have been confirmed to commit suicide?

Dw about it he’s alive. But do you know any actual Incels on this forum who have been confirmed to commit suicide?
Confirmation is always a bit of a bitch for most tbh. /u/incelgraveyard is a bit of a brutal place.

Confirmation is always a bit of a bitch for most tbh. /u/incelgraveyard is a bit of a brutal place.
Yea I saw that subreddit but if they aren’t confirmed it’s possible they could still be alive who knows. :waitwhat:

Some are, unlikely that many will be. I'm pretty sure there was confirmation somewhere for uggo

Don't be a ropER

I love this forum, I hope you guys find the peace I couldn't find brocels .
I'm sorry for any shit I said to any of you guys, this forum really made me so happy on my sad days.
live just to hate on people at least let the anger sustain your existence till you find beautiful copes