Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If I don't get a gf by the time I turn 25 I am becoming the next Smooth Sanchez.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Nothing in my life is improving despite my best efforts. My inhibition is getting lower and lower to the point where I can openly lash out and not care. I feel like I am slowly going insane, and I will do nothing to help it as the reasons for my possible mental afflictions (besides my 'tism) are the direct result of years of mistreatment from zoomer women and western soyciety.

I'm giving it three years, when I'm 25. If I don't ascend by then, I'm just gonna give up on my cucked demeanor and I will become more based than ever.

Sanchez inspired me to lower my inhibition, even though I think he's a troll. The shit I saw him do was hilarious, and really he helped me see that the women around my age deserve nothing else besides having their inflated egos knocked down a peg.

If I start streaming my antics I'll post it here. Would love to have my old incel rant channel back but I forgot the log-in details.

Last edited:
I am 26 already, never touched a lip with my lip, never hold hands, never fondled a boob...leave alone getting pussy. Sometimes i wonder how do i even cope

Hes in jail right now facing 5 years

If you drop dead , your Dead and Nobody would Care what you ate that day or who your Parents are.

The Point Is that this world is evil , being decent and caring " will get you nowhere.

People are Automatic impulsive shitters , Shit on Others or you will get shitted on instead.

I am 26 already, never touched a lip with my lip, never hold hands, never fondled a boob...leave alone getting pussy. Sometimes i wonder how do i even cope
My 5'7 18-year-old brother has kissed 5 women and played with their boobs and ass.

If I don't get GF in 3 years I will blow up everything.

FUCKALL

Attachments

• FUCKALL.gif
    FUCKALL.gif
    7.2 MB · Views: 3
My 5'7 18-year-old brother has kissed 5 women and played with their boobs and ass.
Literal ragefuel :feelsree: .. you din had to say that, I am 5 ft 10 , quite good height for curry, plus light skin too yet no foids like me because i am not an obnoxious piece of shit who screams and shit and behave like animal. All foids are whores :foidSoy:
:cryfeels:

Literal ragefuel :feelsree: .. you din had to say that, I am 5 ft 10 , quite good height for curry, plus light skin too yet no foids like me because i am not an obnoxious piece of shit who screams and shit and behave like animal. All foids are whores :foidSoy:
:cryfeels:
My brother is giga NT, well built and has 7 inch dick while I am a 5'5 autistic subhuman:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Ugh… 26 in April…