Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If I didn't have a subhuman face I could at least be a high-tier normie

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
I got decent social skills, can make friends and set up conversations without any difficulty, got a varied taste surrounding pretty much everything, I like rap and country music, I like buddhism and freemasonry, I like videogames and novels, I like prime girls and roasties.

Things such as a decent social life, a girlfriend, the respect of my father, the respect of my friends and a better treatment by society overall have been denied to me because of my face.

Face >>>>>> Everything

I have decent social skills too

Inceldom is rarely caused by a single trait, everyone except Gigachad has flaws. Ngl you sound like a fakecel.

Yeah, it's not like I just have a shitty jawline or bug eyes. I have tons of ugly facial features plus gapped teeth.

Pain, misery, and more pain

At least you don't have autism.

ARGHHHH MY FACE

Face vs height is a great debate, each have had their advantages.

I am jealous of your social skills
I tried to maxx it (not just in order to ascend but stop being a miserable lonely tard) but couldn' t pull it off. My brain doesn' t comprehend shit like social activities or making banter.
Being lonely on top of being a subhuman sucks.
You got a decent height thou, mogs me at least. What is wrong with your face? Severe acne, horribly disfigured or something similarly grave?
Cause if it is not truly hideous it sounds like you might be able to ascend.

I am jealous of your social skills
I tried to maxx it (not just in order to ascend but stop being a miserable lonely tard) but couldn' t pull it off. My brain doesn' t comprehend shit like social activities or making banter.
Being lonely on top of being a subhuman sucks.
You got a decent height thou, mogs me at least. What is wrong with your face? Severe acne, horribly disfigured or something similarly grave?
Cause if it is not truly hideous it sounds like you might be able to ascend.

I think that social skills are this thing that's much easier to develop when you're a kid yet it becomes harder as time goes by. That's why I dislike most redpilled and bluepilled arguments about confidence, sociability and character, they tend to ignore the effect that your developmental years have on you.

About my face, well, it's pretty similar to ER's face, but uglier thanks to my eye bags.

I think that social skills are this thing that's much easier to develop when you're a kid yet it becomes harder as time goes by. That's why I dislike most redpilled and bluepilled arguments about confidence, sociability and character, they tend to ignore the effect that your developmental years have on you.

About my face, well, it's pretty similar to ER's face, but uglier thanks to my eye bags.
Yes, you can' t maxx social skills as a grown-ass man, as I learned through first hand experience. It is truly over when I can't meet women.
Also eye bags suck, RIP bro. Can you hide it with make-up though? I heard that some women do. If it isn't horribly obvious(especially since you are a man) it can be a good looksmaxx.

Not me. Im fucked 360

I could ascend as well except years of severe acne have ruined my face. I still have acne. Even if I managed to get rid of it, which I won't, the scars are still beyond hope. I'm also past the point of no return in terms of balding. It's fucking over.

Mog me because you can walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back