Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I continue to be alone too much

Is this a realistic timeline

• Yes (100%)

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I can sort of relate to it

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I don’t mind being alone ngl

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
252F1BB6 CAD3 439C BDC5 CE745546E060

Sure if your statusmaxxed and have enough money for a lifetime but the actor giving this quote will never like be truly alone and has all the resources from the hierarchy of needs…

Being constantly alone has damaged my mind to the point I create situations in my head. Being alone all the time makes it hard to like get into hobbies and get to know people because no one trust anyone that’s truly alone and you’ll get cut off by everyone in he hobby after word gets around that you’re “weird” (you don’t have anyone in your life other than yourself) .

That leads to the rope because society officially cut you off and there’s no point in wageslaving anymore because you lost your job for no one being on your side and forget about being homeless for years to come I can’t do that.

Humans are social and I need to try to get a social circle ngl loneliness is equivalent to 2 packs of cigarettes a day

Last edited:
I can relate to that phrase, I don't mind being alone, tbh I wouldn't relate to someone like me

I wouldn't mind being lonely
if I was rich

Being alone is good when you want to be. But this guy probably had a good infancy and can afford fulfilling hobbies.

I have a really high tolerenace for being alone and I have been alone most of my life, but you cant go your whole life without people id argue. Or atleast you need a girlfriend who treats you ok

I have a really high tolerenace for being alone and I have been alone most of my life, but you cant go your whole life without people id argue. Or atleast you need a girlfriend who treats you ok
Your used to being alone so that builds high tolerance but actually being alone all the time is as bad as smoking 2 cigarettes a day and puts you at risk for losing everything you currently have ngl. People voting no better ascend and have a social ngl since their delusional think about the guy at a workplace that’s always alone they get judged constantly

Your used to being alone so that builds high tolerance but actually being alone all the time is as bad as smoking 2 cigarettes a day and puts you at risk for losing everything you currently have ngl. People voting no better ascend and have a social ngl since their delusional think about the guy at a workplace that’s always alone they get judged constantly
Yes and that starts a vicious cycle. People judge you because you are alone, so they treat you negatively, and then you start to feel worse and distance yourself even more.

But I don't know. I have tried so hard throughout highschool and college to have friendships, but now in the end in ended up alone anyway and I feel completely exhausted. I have been rejected so much that I really can't take another rejection. Seems like a downwards spiral

Being constantly alone has damaged my mind to the point I create situations in my head.
You're telling me people don't do this all the time? :worryfeels:

It ain't easy

I wish i could be alone sometimes, my family members are driving me insane.

View attachment 464928
Sure if your statusmaxxed and have enough money for a lifetime but the actor giving this quote will never like be truly alone and has all the resources from the hierarchy of needs…

Being constantly alone has damaged my mind to the point I create situations in my head. Being alone all the time makes it hard to like get into hobbies and get to know people because no one trust anyone that’s truly alone and you’ll get cut off by everyone in he hobby after word gets around that you’re “weird” (you don’t have anyone in your life other than yourself) .

That leads to the rope because society officially cut you off and there’s no point in wageslaving anymore because you lost your job for no one being on your side and forget about being homeless for years to come I can’t do that.

Humans are social and I need to try to get a social circle ngl loneliness is equivalent to 2 packs of cigarettes a day
Humans are not fucking social ,they just depend on each other ,there’s nothing wrong with being peaceful of solidarity because that quote is hundred percent right

Being alone feels good especially after dealing with bluepillers the whole day. Having time and space for oneseself is essential for me once a day.

Humans are not fucking social ,they just depend on each other ,there’s nothing wrong with being peaceful of solidarity because that quote is hundred percent right
JFL try telling that to Japan Hikkomori that died lonely and depressed literally LDAR and everyone forgot about them I can’t go like that. The actor Tom Hardy won’t ever be lonely and he will always have a social circle he would only want loneliness in his home after a long day or project but will keep his social circle. Being lonely chronically is equivalent to smoking up 2 packs of cigarettes a day

Being alone feels good especially after dealing with bluepillers the whole day. Having time and space for oneseself is essential for me once a day.
That’s a different point I’m talking about going years without any social circle irl and then losing everything on top of that including being lonely so no one will help ya get back on your feet.

JFL try telling that to Japan Hikkomori that died lonely and depressed literally LDAR and everyone forgot about them I can’t go like that. The actor Tom Hardy won’t ever be lonely and he will always have a social circle he would only want loneliness in his home after a long day or project but will keep his social circle. Being lonely chronically is equivalent to smoking up 2 packs of cigarettes a day

That’s a different point I’m talking about going years without any social circle irl and then losing everything on top of that including being lonely so no one will help ya get back on your feet.
Jfl at your comment fucking retard , it’s only good if your social circle likes you because you have money status or looks, being a lonely hermit doesn’t kill you just like that, it has factors those are you are more likely to be obese and depressed, that’s fucking it ,if Tom hardy was ugly af ,he would be lonely and being lonely doesn’t kill people , your example is because the guy killed himself , you gotta accept it and try to be mentally strong ,I am hermit maxxing cuz there are literally no way of me living a better life in society

society kill’s me slowly and makes me sick, being a hermit I don’t have those negatives I’ll just go to a doctor when feel bad then continue the hermit ing

Jfl at your comment fucking retard , it’s only good if your social circle likes you because you have money status or looks, being a lonely hermit doesn’t kill you just like that, it has factors those are you are more likely to be obese and depressed, that’s fucking it ,if Tom hardy was ugly af ,he would be lonely and being lonely doesn’t kill people , your example is because the guy killed himself , you gotta accept it and try to be mentally strong ,I am hermit maxxing cuz there are literally no way of me living a better life in society

society kill’s me slowly and makes me sick, being a hermit I don’t have those negatives I’ll just go to a doctor when feel bad then continue the hermit ing

Being lonely led to them killing themselves after losing nearly everything and their lives went downhill it just came full circle so like loneliness can play a role in a untimely death, it kills ya mind overtime like I stated a while ago. Your taking the point as if I stated loneliness directly kills ya. Your the mentally “lost cel” who just get government and family assistance , you “lucky” ya can’t think for yourself in their eyes.:feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Being lonely led to them killing themselves after losing nearly everything and their lives went downhill it just came full circle so like loneliness can play a role in a untimely death, it kills ya mind overtime like I stated a while ago. Your taking the point as if I stated loneliness directly kills ya. Your the mentally “lost cel” who just get government and family assistance , you “lucky” ya can’t think for yourself in their eyes.:feelsUgh:
I can understand your point mate , that’s not loneliness, liking being lonely, that’s ostracization aka forced loneliness, if they wanted you to begin with youd like being around people.

so what I’m mentally lost?i didn’t choose to be mentally lost
Of course if I lose literally everything I have I’ll pull the biggest slaughter mankind has ever seen all alone

I can understand your point mate , that’s not loneliness, liking being lonely, that’s ostracization aka forced loneliness, if they wanted you to begin with youd like being around people.

so what I’m mentally lost?i didn’t choose to be mentally lost

Of course if I lose literally everything I have I’ll pull the biggest slaughter mankind has ever seen all alone
I don’t think your actually mentally lost that’s why I put “lost cel” in quotes it’s like a complement on you tricking them and not being forced to wage slave in a factor where they have ya do 10 hour shifts

Real hermits avoid doctor's

Humans are not fucking social ,they just depend on each other
High IQ. People only join into groups to get foids and not be ostracized. It's pure cold calculation and survival instinct, most people actually don't even like each other. Having 1 real friend is the rarest thing in the world. Look at all those musicians who killed themselves. Despite all the fame and success, do you think they would have done it if they had 1 REAL friend?

Better no friends than fake friends btw.

He's coping and full of shit,be alone long enough and you'll go insane

Huge difference between choosing to be alone and being forced to be alone.

Tom hardy is based and that quote is true, I dont talk to any of my friends anymore cus they piss me off. Dont even come on this shitpiece website anymore much cus you faggot fake motherfuckers piss me off. Being alone with your thoughts is much less aggravating

Tom hardy is based and that quote is true, I dont talk to any of my friends anymore cus they piss me off. Dont even come on this shitpiece website anymore much cus you faggot fake motherfuckers piss me off. Being alone with your thoughts is much less aggravating
Why the fuck not, i can argue my point pretty well and dont give a fuck what some dumb fuck normie thinks or tells his dumb fuck friends. They cant deny lookism, its too obvious, even my bluepilled friend told me I need steroids (jfl, steroids wont fix my face or autism but he gets the idea of needing better looks at least) because every normie knows this shit they just cant admit it to save face.
:feelsUgh: I see ya can’t be alone with your own thoughts ya just posted this recently

:feelsUgh: I see ya can’t be alone with your own thoughts ya just posted this recently
he told me that 2 years ago when he started taking SARMS faglord, i stopped talkign to my friends for like 4 months now

he told me that 2 years ago when he started taking SARMS faglord, i stopped talkign to my friends for like 4 months now
I haven’t had anything close to a social circle irl for 2+ years and ya hate is misplaced at me just because I’m saying being constantly alone is not changing me for like the better for my mental state I’m starting to have strange feelings

Ya fixated on calling me a faggot and lashing out like a low IQ normie that bullied ya and I’m not that normie :feelswhat: ya fucking boy

I haven’t had anything close to a social circle irl for 2+ years and ya hate is misplaced at me just because I’m saying being constantly alone is not changing me for like the better for my mental state I’m starting to have strange feelings

Ya fixated on calling me a faggot and lashing out like a low IQ normie that bullied ya and I’m not that normie :feelswhat: ya fucking boy
You're trying to be a gotcha fact checker smartass and for that you deserve the title faglord. And I never had a 'social circle' I had 2 or 3 friends from school that used to play games on pc and 1 friend who we used to smoke together that I haven't spoken to for multiple years.

You're trying to be a gotcha fact checker smartass and for that you deserve the title faglord. And I never had a 'social circle' I had 2 or 3 friends from school that used to play games on pc and 1 friend who we used to smoke together that I haven't spoken to for multiple years.
You can’t even string up decent insults that make sense your just a fucking boy to me and most guys here. I went back to sleep and you should just get off the website for a while if this post got ya that upset. you probably call users you don’t agree with fake and never interacted with them just to call everyone fake.

yeah i prefer being alone but only because I'm incel, if I was chad obviously i would be social and have a life

I have a really high tolerenace for being alone and I have been alone most of my life, but you cant go your whole life without a girlfriend who treats you ok

I've always had a lot of friends, but lately I'm considering that I live better alone. I'm getting away from everyone, I don't need friends and people.:feelsjuice:

Yes and that starts a vicious cycle. People judge you because you are alone, so they treat you negatively, and then you start to feel worse and distance yourself even more.

But I don't know. I have tried so hard throughout highschool and college to have friendships, but now in the end in ended up alone anyway and I feel completely exhausted. I have been rejected so much that I really can't take another rejection. Seems like a downwards spiral
Yeah, it is a quick sand, same as depression.