Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I continue looking like a girl I'm going to kill myself

G

G.T_3240

Greycel
It gets to a point, you know where you're tired of it. you're tired of being mistaken for one of those things. When you try and when you really try, but honestly, there's nothing you can do. People say what they say people act how they act, and there's really, nothing you can change about that, accept yourself and I've tried my best to look like a guy, even though I shouldn't, I was born a guy, it doesn't make any sense. I have the features of a female in my bone structure I am very small for a dude. I'm 5'4. My voice is very soft and gentle, sound, and even though I tried to tough it up by deepening my voice, but it just sounds stupid. I've been physically forced out of the guy's locker room because I've been mistaken for a girl trying to sneak in. I still have bruises from it. It's torture. Some people say I might as well embrace it, try and act cute and girl and femboy like, everyone wants a while, I would try that and it would work, I hate it, I don't want to be some cute fanboys, something like that, I just want to be me, I just want to be masculine, but no God just said, fuck you and made me look like a chick. Already have cuts on my arm because of it, I've been physically harmed because of it. I've been mentally harmed, there is a breaking point and I am so close to reaching that. I have my limits.

Let me guess

You were born in a town down river from a big degenerate city that uses filtered river water.

How old are you?

just twinkmaxx breh

cloud9-sneaky-cosplay-kitty-league-of-legends-cats-vs-dogs.jpg

47880923-0-image-a-31_1631579025713.jpg

It gets to a point, you know where you're tired of it. you're tired of being mistaken for one of those things. When you try and when you really try, but honestly, there's nothing you can do. People say what they say people act how they act, and there's really, nothing you can change about that, accept yourself and I've tried my best to look like a guy, even though I shouldn't, I was born a guy, it doesn't make any sense. I have the features of a female in my bone structure I am very small for a dude. I'm 5'4. My voice is very soft and gentle, sound, and even though I tried to tough it up by deepening my voice, but it just sounds stupid. I've been physically forced out of the guy's locker room because I've been mistaken for a girl trying to sneak in. I still have bruises from it. It's torture. Some people say I might as well embrace it, try and act cute and girl and femboy like, everyone wants a while, I would try that and it would work, I hate it, I don't want to be some cute fanboys, something like that, I just want to be me, I just want to be masculine, but no God just said, fuck you and made me look like a chick. Already have cuts on my arm because of it, I've been physically harmed because of it. I've been mentally harmed, there is a breaking point and I am so close to reaching that. I have my limits.
Have you made a plan yet?

Sorry to hear that, bro. Being a femboy who is actually straight must be torturous.

just twinkmaxx breh

cloud9-sneaky-cosplay-kitty-league-of-legends-cats-vs-dogs.jpg

47880923-0-image-a-31_1631579025713.jpg

Yeah, just be a faggot theory. :banhammer:

Do you have feminine face and long hair ? Otherwise how the fuck someone mistake you as a girl

Do you have feminine face and long hair ? Otherwise how the fuck someone mistake you as a girl
I got mistaken as a girl multiple times, that's what happens when you have long as fuck hair like I always have

Can you grow any kind of beard? Better to be mistaken for a neckbeard than a female.

I hate this forum

Bro im tall with a beard and people still say im gay or feminine. Just roll with it and make the most of it

The only way to ascend as a feminine looking manlet is by being a pretty boy and fucking JBs before you're too old, like knajjd. That doesn't seem to be the case for you, so I recommend gaining weight until you don't look pretty anymore and picking up coding and getting a computer science degree. Then you can at least make a lot of money while being ugly. But the weight gain is important, otherwise you'll get bullied for the rest of your life for being feminine looking. Source me, I'm taller but had a beta face at your age, and you dont wanna end up like me. Years of alcohol and aging somewhat cured mine but I'm too old for it to matter

PM me your face.

Maybe you could testomaxx, roidmaxx and smokemaxx in order to look more masculine and have a deeper voice, while becoming aesthetic as a bonus

Won't help with the height tho

Depending on you age you can still take hormones to grow taller