Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If I chad fish foids and get them to meet me up in person, you think I could finesse my way into their roast beef flaps?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
So I’ve been looksmaxxing and I think I’m high tier normie level now! I’ve gotten a few surgeries that I don’t feel like disclosing, but it’s definitely made me more attractive. Do you think the plan in the title could work? Idk If I’m low inhib enough to try it, but maybe if the foid isn’t completely revolted by me, I could play it off as a funny prank and finesse me some stinky roast beef flaps? I’m in my early 20’s and don’t want to hit 25 as a fucking incel. (Sorry to all 25+ cels)

Last edited:
You could finesse your way into a sex offender list

If you are HTN at 6ft then no need to pull off something like this ngl.
But I have no friends or social connections. OLD is the only way I could interact with a foid

Start making friends, unironically join clubs or a gym.
Just go to gym theory. Maybe I could infiltrate the church of god to attain some JB virgin roasties. :feelsohh::feelsohh:

You will walk up to them and get pepper sprayed

143b2034805bb8919677f75ce7258a023b514e512ad1065788a956ba70426260_1.jpg

Just go to gym theory. Maybe I could infiltrate the church of god to attain some JB virgin roasties. :feelsohh::feelsohh:
Anything that can help you socializee

You are already lying to her so its less start than just approaching normally

JFL the state of HTN.is

Just kidding. This probably won't work though. You're coping. You'll be 25 and still Incel. Go to Thailand or something.

So I’ve been looksmaxxing and I think I’m high tier normie level now! I’ve gotten a few surgeries that I don’t feel like disclaiming, but it’s definitely made me more attractive. Do you think the plan in the title could work? Idk If I’m low inhib enough to try it, but maybe if the foid isn’t completely revolted by me, I could play it off as a funny prank and finesse me some stinky roast beef flaps? I’m in my early 20’s and don’t want to hit 25 as a fucking incel. (Sorry to all 25+ cels)
There is no positive result to be yielded from this :society:

JFL the state of HTN.is

Just kidding. This probably won't work though. You're coping. You'll be 25 and still Incel. Go to Thailand or something.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Definitely don’t do that unless you wanna waste a lot of time just to get rejected lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back