Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I catch any one of you betabuxxing in a couple of years.

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
Let's get some shit straight, YOU will never be to her what her Chad fwb was when she was in her prime years. He got to pump her tight prime pussy for free, just because he was born with the right genes. Now she's old and used up, her pussy is shriveled, her skin, tits, ass, legs, arms, feet are all old and sagging. Her pussy is loose and barely gets wet for you. And for this you will have to pay up. Don't you fucking dare support this degeneracy. If she wanted to be a slut in her prime years, then don't you dare support her now. I know a lot of you are currently incel, but in 10-20 years a lot of you will become betabuxx material. Take your hard earned money, spend it on prime hookers, surgeries to fuck younger women, cars, boats, whatever. Just don't you fucking dare pick up the tab for these whores who have destroyed western civilization. Make them die alone and unloved.

Last edited:
HEY BUddy i'm professional body builder i Bench 300 k i weigh around 350Lbs my height is 6'8" and your mother is probably my girlfirend if anyone is beating you up it's me.

HEY BUddy i'm professional body builder i Bench 300 k i weigh around 350Lbs my height is 6'8" and your mother is probably my girlfirend if anyone is beating you up it's me.
Faggot, I ain't gonna fight you, I'm gonna put a bullet through your skulls.

Faggot, I ain't gonna fight you, I'm gonna put a bullet through your skulls.
I have 2 AR15 in my garage and i know recipe to making mollys don't mess with me, kid.

If you betabux some roast beef sandwich you honestly deserve to be shot.

Good thread but 80% of the userbase here consists of cucks who would gladly worship some expired whore as soon as they got even one whiff of its marinated roast beef.

If you betabux some roast beef sandwich you honestly deserve to be shot.
The sad thing is that a lot of people here have admitted that they would willingly betabuxx some used up trout. It's infuriating, how this kind of degeneracy will go on mostly unpunished.

I agree, you'd have to be insane to betabux a rostie after being blackpilled.

i dont see the appeal to betabuxxing. its not genuine love, shes a fucking glorified prostitute except she doesnt even have sex with you.

i dont see the appeal to betabuxxing. its not genuine love, shes a fucking glorified prostitute except she doesnt even have sex with you.
I hate it when users here say "at least it's better than what we get"
Wth, no way it's better, that's almost as bad as being in prison.

Every non-blackpilled normie betabuxxes. It's sad really, how only a small percentage of men get to experience the tightness of prime pussy when they are at their most hormonal. Then these same whores get married to some betabuxx just to settle down, and this is seen as completely normal. It's completely normal for your wife to have taken hundreds of cocks, some of them in places where you'll never be able to, and yet you're supposed to marry her and be happy? They got to fuck her at her best for free, you have to pay for her at her worst? Fuck that, I'll rather be volcel.

calm down there bud, you might cut yourself on your edginess.

calm down there bud, you might cut yourself on your edginess.
Ye I overdid the edginess, but the point still stands. Betabuxxing while blackpilled is the most cuck thing one can do.

Ye I overdid the edginess, but the point still stands. Betabuxxing while blackpilled is the most cuck thing one can do.

i agree with the point your making in the post, it just reads like an emo teen spewed all over the keyboard.

Every non-blackpilled normie betabuxxes. It's sad really, how only a small percentage of men get to experience the tightness of prime pussy when they are at their most hormonal. Then these same whores get married to some betabuxx just to settle down, and this is seen as completely normal. It's completely normal for your wife to have taken hundreds of cocks, some of them in places where you'll never be able to, and yet you're supposed to marry her and be happy? They got to fuck her at her best for free, you have to pay for her at her worst? Fuck that, I'll rather be volcel.
Exactly this.

The concept of betabux is cope to sour grapes happy relationships