Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If height > face...

• Thread starter Deleted member 36783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36783

Self-banned
-
If height > face then how come there are no "handsome-cels" here but you'll find plenty of "tall-cels" in different incel communities.

The fact that we have tallcels here proves Face>Height.

Blackpill: You're not short, you are just ugly. :blackpill:

We have an Indian Jordan Barrett

No "tall-cels" either, they are larping
If you're an able bodied 6'2+ you don't belong here.

Yes,shortcels are retarded

If height > face then how come there are no "handsome-cels" here but you'll find plenty of "tall-cels" in different incel communities.

I agree with most it. I would say under 5'5 height is more of a problem that face. But if you are above 5'5 and handsome as fuck, you would not be an incel. Face is usually more important.

Maybe because a manlet does not consider himself as handsome. Maybe because nobody tells him that he is handsome. Maybe because it does not matter at all. :forcedsmile:

Face is obviously the most important. Ethnics just cope with heightpill because they want to chase white women instead of their own race :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

People on this forum are not the most desperate incels. Tallcels are not as desperate as manlets so they are here. :forcedsmile:

Depends how short and how goodlooking. Better to be 5’10 with 6/10 face than to be 5’1 with an 8/10 face or 6’2 with a 3/10 face.

Can relate. Good hight, but not good face

Depends how short and how goodlooking. Better to be 5’10 with 6/10 face than to be 5’1 with an 8/10 face or 6’2 with a 3/10 face.
If you are 5’1 you are dead with any face. :forcedsmile:

Pretty much. But tbh, u would argue height is most important in the end. Simply because it’s the first thing you notice about someone, their size. If a foid doesn’t see good size in her first glance, she won’t even evaluate the face.

Height is what makes you get treated like a human
Face is what makes you get treated like a god

Height is better since u got more options like tall girls who are 5.10/5.11. personally prefer tall foids cuz of their legs. So if your 5.9 Your options are as not as wide as 6ft3. A pretty face won’t help getting tall giga stacies

Teracope. Most fakecels on this forum (who got caught) were all heightmoggers.

A woman will hookup with you for what you can do for her. If you’re the only/few tall guys in her orbit (not possible in today’s world) she will hookup with you for social status. You’ll be the tall guy her & her friends can gossip about. If you’re good looking, you can be the handsome guy her & her friends can gossip about.

I'm 6'2 but bald and shit lower third so its over

not really, women are primarily attracted to what’s exorbitant, they’ll never be attracted to some handsome but short guy, that’s fantasy, they like tall guys so they can cuddle and do some other conformist stuff with them, the face is secondary, foids care first of all about the bank account (min. £500k) and height (min. 6’10’’) then muscles (you need some athletic body otherwise you’re pretty much fucked) after that comes the penis size (min. 8 inches) then enters voice (deep and slow voice is pretty important) and then finally comes in the face… like I said women are attracted to what’s exorbitant, they can’t be filled with simple stuff, because they’re aren’t simple, that’s probably why no one can understand them, not even themselves :smonk:

Massive cope. In my school all the good looking manlets rot alone, while every foid I had a crush on lost her virginity to a tallfag who was either avg looking or straight up ugly. Height >>>>> face, no one can change my mind on this.