Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If heaven/hell is real (they’re not) I would sell my soul to the devil to be giga chad for the rest of my life on earth

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
He can have my soul, I’d rather live eternally in hell anyway just for 30 years of chad on this trash earth.

30 years of Chad or eternity in hell .. Hmm :feelswhere::feelstastyman:. I'd actually be interested to see what life would be like if you became a Chad in your 20s or 30s. You'd still have all those memories of missing out on your childhood and teenage love but you'd be able to start slaying and leave that all behind. Who knows..

Probably same

You must lose. You cannot possibly win. This is The Devil. He will make it worth his while, which means it has to not be worth your while.

If we really want to follow the lore, iirc one day in hell is equivalent to a few hundred or even thousand day on earth

You must lose. You cannot possibly win. This is The Devil. He will make it worth his while, which means it has to not be worth your while.