Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If hard work matters

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Why are there weight classes in boxing? Shouldn't some 5"0 tall dude be able to beat Tyson Fury with hard work? Shouldn't even a woman?

Why did the industrial revolution happen? Shouldn't manual labor and hard work beat machines? No?

Why do people on steroids/with good genetics look better than people without despite doing the same work at the gym? Muh hard work?

Hard work is a huge normie cope. You can always work hard at anything. Hard work is full of false promises into the pits of despair. This should be obvious yet muh hard work is sprouted around :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Those are just excuses of lazy people. Yes, you have your limits, but hard work will improve your situation. I worked hard, I have a nice place, nice car, hobbies, I was flying a lot to Eastern Europe and fucking for money/iphons young stacies.

Those are just excuses of lazy people. Yes, you have your limits, but hard work will improve your situation. I worked hard, I have a nice place, nice car, hobbies, I was flying a lot to Eastern Europe and fucking for money/iphons young stacies.
teracope

chad doesn't try and he is fine

hard work is a sign of shitty genetics

If hard work mattered, you would see a lot of cart pushers, shelf stockers, and cashiers who work 40+ hours per week running a company instead of wageslaving and wasting away their youth and wishing they were dead

teracope

the best way to life is to get the most out of life while doing the least amount of work. That’s how humans succeed. Period. That’s how rich people succeed. Period. Let the money they are born with make them even more money without them doing anything at all.

Why are there weight classes in boxing? Shouldn't some 5"0 tall dude be able to beat Tyson Fury with hard work? Shouldn't even a woman?

Why did the industrial revolution happen? Shouldn't manual labor and hard work beat machines? No?

Why do people on steroids/with good genetics look better than people without despite doing the same work at the gym? Muh hard work?

Hard work is a huge normie cope. You can always work hard at anything. Hard work is full of false promises into the pits of despair. This should be obvious yet muh hard work is sprouted around :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Brutal. Always comes from talented people that don't want to acknowledge the fact that they are only successful because they were blessed by luck/fate.

teracope

I'm not chad. I have terrible look genetics (manletism and 3/10 face), but I have good i brains and I used them to get my life improved. I like to fuck 6 feet tall young blonds and I make the money to do it with my brains.

I'm not chad. I have terrible look genetics (manletism and 3/10 face), but I have good i brains and I used them to get my life improved. I like to fuck 6 feet tall young blonds and I make the money to do it with my brains.
still cope, if you have brains you didn't work for it.

Daily Reminder: You will never be a 210m Chad and get those looks from prime JBs

20190928215310 6644a9b1 xl

Why even live ? :feelsrope: