Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If God is real, foids are a great majority in hell

Klouzi

Klouzi

Fuck toilets
★★★★★
The Messenger of God said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of God?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude.” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to God?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’”

This is an islamic excerpt. I don’t care if you believe in this or not, nor do I care about your hatred against this religion or religion in general.
The point is that even people 1400 years before our period knew about the undeniable evilness of those disgusting creatures.
You could see it as a forerunner for blackpillism.

All modern degenerates will, if Hell truly exists; no doubt about that. :feelsdevil:

foids were always needed to be domesticated

Cope. God is a simp.

Look at our current world.
In case that God isn’t real, he logically can’t be responsible for that.

If the abrahamic monotheistic concept of God was real, he also wouldn’t be responsible for that, cause according to those believes humans have their own will given to them as a test.

Femoids are evil and are attracted to evil

God loves Woman , seeing how this society works and Rewards Woman HEAVILY.

Women are the incarnation of evil.

Women are the incarnation of evil.

We must continue, Prozac or not.

Soul

God loves Woman , seeing how this society works and Rewards Woman HEAVILY.
In case that God isn’t real, he logically can’t be responsible for that.

If the abrahamic monotheistic concept of God was real, he also wouldn’t be responsible for that, cause according to those believes humans have their own will given to them as a test.

This is what happens when they are allowed to have jobs and start spending their money as well as yours. Give them a bit of control and they walk all over you. Hell is actually too good for them.

There is no evidence that women even have souls, let alone go to heaven.